Little Moments Matter!!

After Karan had left the room, for preparing dinner. Monami's nap also broke as she was missing her Khadoos Shergill 's warmth.

She woke up and caressed her belly, trying to feel her child. The maternal instincts in her were awoken and she wanted to absorb each moment of this new phase.

She slowly got up from the bed and walked towards the mirror, and placed a small pillow underneath her Kurta and was trying to imagine herself when her baby bump would be quite visible.

Karan who was almost about to enter the room ,stopped looking at the cute sight of Monami's antics. He slowly walked and back hugged her. He wrapped his arms around hers and his fingers interlocked with hers. They both closed their eyes and feeling the sense of completeness with each other. They both were at a sense of peace and were enjoying the silence that existed in the room but conveyed a lot of unsaid words of happiness and joy.

Karan broke the ice of silence prevailing in the room .

Karan: Rani Sahiba, main jaanta hoon ki jabse aapko pata chala hain , ki aapke kok mein hamari pyaar ki nishani pal rahi hain aap toh mujhe bhaav hi nahi de rahi hain. Maana ki aap yeh phase enjoy kar rahi hain lekin thoda attention mujhe bhi chahiye woh kya hain na picchle 6 mahine mein , aap mujhe jo attention deti thi na uski aadat ho gayi hain.

Saying so he made a cute pout with a cry baby face.
Monami chuckled looking at him and wondered ,whether he was the same Ulti khopdi whose glare was feared in the forces or who was behaving like a child in front of her.

Monami: Mere pyaare Khadoos Shergill, main aapko attention toh de rahi hoon ,aur haan mujhe aapko pamper ki aadat ho gayi hain aur zindagi bhar karungi lekin pehle hamein apne yeh keemti yaadein banane hain kyunki yeh pal agar chale gaye toh waapas kabhi nahi aayenge aur main chahati hoon ki ham hamare har pal ko yaadgaar banaye.

Karan nodded his head in agreement .
Karan : True Maam ,ab bahar chale kyunki, Maa ne hamare liye dinner bana liya hain aur I am sure aapko aur hamari Rajkumari Sahiba ko bhook lagi hogi. Toh chale bahar, To Be Mumma Shergill.

Monami smiled and nodded ,
Monami : Chaliye bahar To Be Papa Shergill .

Karan smiled and escorted Monami to the dining table. Janhavi had already kept the food ready and served Monami ,Karan and herself.

Janhavi: Monami baccha agar koi bhi problem ho toh mujhe batana, main jaanti hoon ki tumhe pata hain lekin koi bhi baat ho toh feel free to share.
Monami nodded and smiled at Janhavi.

The trio were done with their dinner, and Karan washed the utensils. Janhavi had left for her quarters and had slept. Meanwhile Monami was resting on the sofa waiting for Karan to join her. In a few minutes Karan joined her and they both sat watching a movie.
After sometime, Karan felt something heavy on his shoulder and smiled looking at Monami sleeping on his shoulder. He slowly carried her to their bedroom ,and laid her down comfortably and he himself too laid down hugging her. Feeling his warmth, Monami snuggled into him and he caressed her hair and in sometime he too fell asleep.

The next morning, Karan woke up early, and got ready in his gym outfit. He knew that in pregnancy walking and practising yoga is good for both the Mother and the child's health . He caressed Monami's hair and she smiled feeling his touch, she lazily opened her eyes . Her eyes met his and were absorbed in the dark brown orbs of his.
He broke the eye contact and she woke up lazily hugging him.Karan too hugged her.

Karan: Monami ab aap uth jaaiye, abse ham har roz saath mein ek ghanta walk karenge garden mein aur thoda yoga practise karenge. Isse aapki aur hamare baby ki sehat theek rahegi.
Monami nodded and got up from the bed and freshened up.
In a while she and Karan were seen walking in the garden , Karan was walking at a slow pace to match Monami's walking speed and they were listening to Garbha Samskruthi shlokas playing on Karan's phone. After 20 minutes of walking, Monami felt tired and she sat down on the bench. Karan too sat down and they gulped a little water. After a 5 minutes break they resumed their walking and later Karan and Monami practised a few yoga asanas that were good during pregnancy.

Their morning workout session ended and they both were back in their quarters.
Karan quickly freshened up followed by Monami.

Since Karan had to be present in the academy during the cadets final exams ,he requested Sid to take care of Monami in the infirmary.

Karan: Siddharth, meri ek request hain, kya tum Monami ke saath rahoge, kyunki as the Head trainer mujhe Cadets ke exam mein invigilation karna hain.
Abhi agar Monami akele rahegi dispensary mein, toh mujhe bechaini rahegi uski sehat ke liye.

Sid: Arre Jeez bro, aap fikar mat kariye, main apni Monu bro ke saath rahunga. Aap Cadets ki exam par dhyaan dijiye. Anyway mujhe filhaal koi kaam nahi hain aur jo thoda kaam hain woh main dispensary mein Monu ke saath karlunga.

Karan dropped Monami to the dispensary and went along with Faizi and Sanju to the exam hall.

In the dispensary, Sid kept talking to Monami about how his and Sanju' s equations started to change since the time they have confessed. Monami heard Sid and time passed by.