Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen
Impact

**Phoebe didn't leave Tim's side until the moment paramedics arrived at the scene

**
Phoebe didn't leave Tim's side until the moment paramedics arrived at the scene. She immediately hopped into the ambulance and held Tim's hand. Phoebe was an anxious mess, her hands were profusely shaking as she watched Tim's body go into anaphylactic shock.

Phoebe looked at the paramedic in a panic "is it the virus?" She asks, she was fearful for the answer. He shook his head "There's no bleeding, looks like he's having a severe reaction to the shot we gave him. He's going into anaphylactic shock. Get me epinephrine!" He yells at the other paramedic.

Phoebe has tears rolling down her face as she holds onto Tim's hand.

"It's going to be okay" she whispers.

**
The police unit stops the shop infront of the entrance to Shaw memorial. Nolan gets out of the shop to hail a medic. Movement catches his eyes as he sees a woman coming from out of cover holding a semiautomatic rifle.

"Gun!" Nolan shouts, which could be heard in the ambulance. The woman starts firing as Nolan; and the others start firing back.

Phoebe ducks her head as she holds onto Tim's hand. She starts to feel scared when she hears the sound of gun shots.

Tim rips off his oxygen mask and reaches for his gun. Phoebe leans her head up in shock "You're okay?" She says in disbelief. She was instantly relieved.

Tim nods his head and sits up "Yes, stay here" he tells her, he opens the ambulance door and starts firing at the suspect, as Phoebe ducks down.

"Suspect in custody, I need a medic over here" Nolan shouts. Phoebe removes her hands from her ears, and stands up.

Tim looks over at Phoebe and grabs her hand helping her off the ambulance. He pulls her closer to his side.

He looks down at her "Are you okay?" He asks her, Phoebe nods her head "Are you okay?" Nolan asks Tim.

Tim sighs looking tired "I should've taken yesterday off" he says sarcastically.

**
2 weeks later.

2 weeks have went by, and during those two weeks the officers, including Phoebe were placed under administrative leave for mental health counseling. Phoebe didn't mind the two week break, she caught up on her therapy sessions, and made sure she took care of her mental health.

On a turning note, Tim had completely ghosted Phoebe. After he was discharged from the hospital he stopped texting her, stopped calling her, and never confirmed their next date. Phoebe would call him, text him, and he never replied back to her.