Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven
Heart Break

**Valentine's Day, a day of love and admiration, and apparently the only day a year where a partner buys their lover flowers, and chocolates

**
Valentine's Day, a day of love and admiration, and apparently the only day a year where a partner buys their lover flowers, and chocolates. However, to Phoebe it was bullshit.

She didn't necessarily dislike Valentine's Day because she didn't have a boyfriend. She just didn't like Valentines Day because she thought love and appreciation should be shown daily. Not one day a year over cheap chocolates with a cheesy saying on top.

But, it didn't mean she didn't enjoy the half off candy the next day. Because, that was her favorite part.

Phoebe finishes getting ready she was dressed in a light pink body suit, with light blue jeans, and simple shoes.

She started to pack her bag full of necessities for the day when her doorbell rang. She watches her dog, Beau run up to the door as he waits for her to open it.

She was confused, she didn't know who would be at her house, she wasn't expecting anything. Phoebe opens the door and sees a delivery man with a large bouquet of pink roses.

"Phoebe Anderson?" He asks as he looks down at the card. Phoebe nods in confusion "Yes, that's me" she says.

He hands her the bouquet "These are for you, Happy Valentines Day" he says leaving her stunned on the doorstep.

Phoebe closes the door behind her as she carries the large bouquet to the kitchen counter. Phoebe looks at the card "Happy Valentines Day Phoebe" she read out loud. She places the card back into the holder.

Who could possibly send her flowers? Only a select few knew her address. She would figure out who sent it to her. Maybe it was Lucy. Phoebe shrugged and grabbed her things before leaving.

**

Phoebe spots Lucy walking into the briefing room, she catches up to her "Hey, did you send flowers to my house?" She asks. Lucy shakes her head and sits down.

"No, why did you get flowers?" She asks seeming very intrigued.

Phoebe nods "Yes, I got a dozen pink roses sent to my house this morning" she says. She looks over at Nolan who shakes his head no, as well as Jackson.

Lucy smirks "Oh you so got a secret admirer" she says nudging her arm. Phoebe rolls her eyes "Well it's either a secret admirer or a stalker" Jackson jokes. Phone rolls her eyes and pays attention to Grey.

"All right, we know what today is. The most dangerous day of our year." He begins. Nolan looks over confused as he raises his hand "Valentine's Day, sir? Really? Not Black Friday, not New Year's?" He asks.