Chapter Four

Chapter Four
The Ride Along

**Phoebe had an uneventful weekend

**
Phoebe had an uneventful weekend. She had cut things off with Antonio clearly not interested in him. She had also hung out with Lucy, and Jackson as they insisted they'd go the bar together.

Life at the station was going well. It was a busy time for her. She had many exams to study for, and double the practices for her last season game coming up. It was a stressful semester for the Brazilian.

Once Phoebe gets to the station she immediately finds Lucy, and Jackson in the briefing room. She walks over to them and sits on the side of Lucy.

"Good Morning" she greets. Lucy and Jackson look over and give her a smile "Morning, we ready to party tonight?" Jackson asks.

Phoebe shakes her head no "I can't have practice until 8 tonight" she groans. One of the biggest games in Phoebes college career was coming up and she had to make sure she was sharp.

Jackson groaned "ugh, we can't be three amigos with two" Phoebe chuckles and everyone's conversation is immediately silenced when Grey walks in.

"All right, grab your seats. A special day here at Mid-Wilshire. In fact, we're gonna start off by playing a game I like to call 'What is a patrol officer's least favorite assignment?' Officer Lopez, why don't you get us started." Grey announces.

Angela nods her head "Easy. Guarding a dead body." She says. Grey motions to Tim "Canvassing in the rain" he says.

Grey nods and looks over to Talia "Easy, driving the drunk wagon. It's just nasty" she scoffs. Grey nods his head "Without a doubt. And yet, for me, the absolute worst is the VIP ride along." He says.

Nolan raises his hand "Why that sounds fun?" He asks which causes everyone to groan.

Grey looks over at Talia "Bishop, you wanna guess why I'm talking about a riding along today?" He asks. Although everyone including Phoebe had guessed why.

"Because you're giving us the VIP today?" She asks. Although she herself knew the answer.

Grey nods "He's in Andersons office" he says before looking over at Phoebe. He gives her a small smile before addressing everyone "Also, Phoebe will be riding along with Bradford, and Chen today. So, make sure you take care of her" he says looking over at Tim.

Phoebe wanted to protest. She didn't want to ride with Tim today. She wasn't even sure if she even liked him. Never mind being in the same car as him.