Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven
Grief

**Phoebe never experienced loss, she was greatful her whole life that everyone she cared about was alive

**
Phoebe never experienced loss, she was greatful her whole life that everyone she cared about was alive. Even if no one had hope for her father, Phoebe still believed he was alive. After burying her mother Phoebe lost motivation to do anything.

She didn't want to go to her graduation, she didn't finish her internship at the station, and she didn't want to accept the job anymore as a criminal analyst.

She stopped talking to everyone, she stopped answering Lucy, Jackson, and Nolan. But, mostly she stopped talking to Tim. He understood she needed space, and time to grieve. But, he was growing worried about her.

She had also been skipping therapy that was given to her. Sergeant Grey, and Tim were notified that she stopped seeing her therapist. No one had seen Phoebe since the funeral. And, that was worrying Tim, more than anything.

Was she showering? No. Was she eating? No. Was she sleeping? Yes, all she wanted to do was sleep. Today was the day of her graduation, the most important day of her life, was now the least important day.

She wasn't going to go. She couldn't do this without her mother. All she talked about her senior year was graduating. With her mother in the front row.

Phoebe had heard the doorbell ring as she let out a groan. She put the pillow over her head to block out the sound of Beau barking. If she didn't get up and answer it, they would eventually go away.

Phoebe looked over at the clock on her night stand seeing, it was 6 am. It was too early to get up, and do anything.

Phoebe puts the covers over her head until she hears footsteps enter her home. Beau stops barking as he knows exactly who is in her home.

Footsteps could be heard in her room "Pheebs." The voice dragged out. Phoebe didn't say anything as her heart began to race.

"Go away Tim, I'm not going" she says. Tim, and Lucy look at each other with a sad look before pulling the covers off of Phoebe.

She jumped at the feeling of the cold air hitting her skin "What if I was naked?" She says in annoyance. She tries to pull the covers back over her. But, Tim was too strong.

Tim shrugs and sits at the edge of the bed. He looks over at Phoebe, her hair was tangled and greasy. Her face was still swollen, and she had on the same exact pajamas since he spent the night.

He sighed sadly "Pheebs, you can't miss your graduation. Your mother would want you to be there. She would be mad if you didn't go" he says trying to convince her.