Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten
Green Light
Part 2

**When Phoebe woke up the next morning she had completely forgot that Tim spent the night

**
When Phoebe woke up the next morning she had completely forgot that Tim spent the night. She had managed to get some sleep feeling safer with Tim being in her home.

Phoebe had managed to get up out of bed and start getting ready for the day. She got dressed for the station in some white pants, and a purple body suit tucked in. Her hair brushed, and makeup did lightly.

She grabbed her bag and walked downstairs to the kitchen. She could see Tim making himself a coffee. He could hear her come into the kitchen as he turns around "Good morning, I hope you don't mind I made my self a cup" he says.

Phoebe shakes her head "Of course not" she says politely declining a coffee. He raises his eyes brows "You don't want one?" He asks. She shakes her head no "No, I wanted to stop by the shop near the station and get an iced coffee" she says.

He nods his head and watches as she walks over to Beau's food container. Tim stops her "I already fed him, and took him outside for a walk" he says to her.

Phoebe smiles widely "Thank you, that's really sweet" she says giving Beau a pet. He nods his head and finishes up his coffee. He grabs her bags and guides her out the door.

**
Once they got to the station they were immediately rushed into the briefing room. Captain Anderson stands behind the podium ready to brief the officers.

Everyone settles down as Zoe begins to speak "Thank you for coming in, most of you on your day off. Till this is resolved, all overtime limits have been lifted." She starts off.

Grey jumps into the conversation "As you may know, Southern Front originated as a white supremacist prison gang about 15 years ago. Since then, they have branched out in a big way." He explains.

Zoe nods "Drugs, prostitution, extortion. But what sets them apart is their access to military weapons." She explains watching as officers write down information.

Grey puts an image of the leader on the screen "Their leader, the so-called King Midas, is currently serving three consecutive life sentences. His son, Cole, he controls the day-to-day operations on the street. But make no mistake, his father is pulling the strings." He says.

Zoe nods "Lifting the greenlight would be a huge loss of face for Cole, so he's not gonna do it willingly." She says.

Zoe glances up and sees Nolan entering the room, in uniform.

"Sorry I'm late." He says with an apologetic look.
He walks to his seat; on the way, Tim stands and gives him a nod of approval, and the other cops applaud. Talia does so, but reluctantly.