Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty-One
Day of Death

This chapter will contain sensitive details, such as violence, abuse, blood

**
Phoebe regains consciousness her eyes slowly opening and closing. Her throat was dry, and sore, and her vision still blurry. She looks down and sees her self strapped to a table, with her shirt hiked up. Memories from yesterday started to unfold as she remembered what had happened. She doesn't recognize where she is, She sees Caleb tattooing the side of her rib cage. She looks down and reads it DOD: 12919. Phoebe groans. Caleb looks up at her "You know what this is? Tell me" he asks her.

Phoebe was still disoriented "My day of death" she mumbles, her vision started to become blurry again. Her head falling back onto the table as she became unconscious again.

*
When Tim woke up this morning memories from last night invaded his mind. He was angry and confused as to what had happened yesterday. He grabs his phone not seeing any new messages from Phoebe. He clicks her contact and re-reads the message from last night.

'Pheebs: I don't think this is going to work out anymore. I'm sorry.' It reads. Tim sighs and locks his phone. His hands rubbing over his face. 'How could she just break up with me over text?' He says to himself. He was in disbelief, and he was very upset. The last thing he wanted to do was report to work this morning.

Once Tim got to the station he walks over to Lucy who noticed that he wasn't in the best mood.

"Hey, you okay?" Lucy asks him. Nolan and Jackson walks up to them. Tim nods his head "Yeah, I'm fine Chen" he tells her.

Jackson looks around "Where's Phoebe?" He asks them. Lucy pulls out her phone and calls Phoebe which goes right to voicemail. She hangs up and furrows her eyebrows together.

"Weird, it went to voicemail, usually she's the first one here" Lucy says. Nolan walks over to the reception desk to see if she had called out.

Lucy looks at Tim "Did she go back to your place last night?" She asks. Tim shakes his head no "No, she broke up with me over text message. She only went to go pick up food" he tells her.

Nolan walks over to them "Phoebe didn't call out this morning" he says to them. Tim becomes worried and calls over Sergeant Grey.

"Sir, Phoebe didn't come home last night. She was supposed to go back to Tim's place, but she sent him a weird text message. Now she's not responding to any calls, and she didn't call out of work" Lucy says to him, she was growing worried.

Grey nods his head "Alright, where was she last seen?" Grey asks. Tim looks over "She was supposed to pick up take out from LA Sushi, but then she sent a break up text to me, and I never heard from her again" Tim says as he starts to grow concerned himself.