Edge of Great Part 1

Julie's POV

I laid in my bed staring up at the ceiling. Our performance was great tonight, but I was still upset with the conversation I had with Luke. I shouldn't be mad. He was telling the truth, he was right. But it hurt a lot.

Flynn told me at the show that she knew something was wrong, but I insisted I was fine and said she could go home. I kinda wished I told her the truth. I felt alone.

But that thought only lasted a few minutes.

I heard a knock at my door and when I looked up, Reggie's hand was through the door knocking.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Being classy!" He replied.

I rolled my eyes, "Just come in."

He walked through the door, and sat on the bed with me.

"I was really nervous you weren't going to be able to see me and I was going to have this whole conversation through notes." He laughed, then got all serious. "So are you going to tell me what happened?"

"How do you know something happened?"

"Because you're like Julie, one of my best friends, and I can tell when somethings up." He smiled, I looked at him, he sighed, "And Luke mentioned something might have happened but didn't tell us anything."

I nodded, "I really wish I could hug you right now."

"Me too J."

"Luke brought up the last night you guys were alive." I explained.

"And?"

"Umm, we kissed that night."

Reggie jumped and fell off the bed.

"Reg!"

"Sorry, sorry," he said as he hopped back on, "that's just a lot to take in. I mean, you two kissed! Answer me one question, was it a full on make out session, or tongueless?"

"The point is, I still have feelings for him and now it's a bit awkward." I sighed.

"Does he still have feelings for you?"

"I don't know, but if he does it's not like I can do anything about it, he's not real like he was."

"I know we're dead, and haunt your studio, but we're still real, and we aren't leaving you. Promise."

"Thanks Reg."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke's POV

"Aren't you going to tell me?"

Alex sat across from me as I laid on the couch.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"Oh I don't no, maybe the fact that you didn't show up to see Julie and Flynn perform, because you claimed you were 'sick', ghosts can't get sick!"

"What about those purple jolt things?"

"Why didn't you show up?"

I grunted and sat up, "Julie wouldn't have wanted me there."

"Why?"

"It's complicated."

"Why?"

"Just cause."

"Why?"

"Is that all you can say?"

"It will be till you answer, why?"

"Because I kissed her!"