Chapter XXVII

Aisha and Aliya were busy choosing the dresses for themselves when a hand pulled them in opposite direction putting their other hand on their mouth, and they were none other than their husbands.

"You scared me." Aisha said taking deep breaths to calm herself down.

Aaraiz grinned. "I wanted to help my baby in choosing dresses."

"Oh ok- wait what... Did you call me? Baby? I'm a 20 years old girl. From which angle do I look like a bAbY to you? "

"From every angle baby."

She narrows her brows and make her angry pout but in next second, she moved to side dresses, ignoring him...

"He- okay fine sorry... Sorryyyy."She covered her ears.

"Who was calling me baby and now acting a baby itself." She mumble but he heard.

He raised a brow and took a step closer toward her."If I am a baby, than I can tell you what this baby is capable of." His voice was converted into deep one.

Off this man definitely has a bipolar personality.

"What's wrong babe?" The same deep and seductive voice.

"Nothing."

That's how after an hour they finally chooses a dress and on Aaraiz's insist Aisha had to go to Changing room to check the dress.

She went towards the changing side but she had forgotten the person she saw there.

"Aliya?"

"Aisha?"

Both said at the same time.

"I was looking for you. I just selected my dress."

Aliya explained while Aisha grinned and blinked twice to confirm that was she really there.

"Y-Yes same."

"Oh, you decided too? Lemme sho-"

She stopped when she felt Omar coming behind her.

"Bhai you?" Confused, Aisha inquired.

"Yeah me and Aliy-"

"Bhai?"

Aliya wasn't paying attention to what her husband was saying as her eyes went to her brother, who just came out from the curtains behind Aisha.

Aisha's eyes wide as she quickly looked behind to see Aaraiz standing behind her, hands in pocket, a strand of hair falling in forehead, face calm as always.

"You can stare later but for now your brother and Sister are also looking at us" His voice reached her ears before she quickly looked away.

"What are you doing there bhai?"

"What your husband was doing."

Both girls eyes widen. "You knew." They both said at the same time and then shook their heads almost together too.

"Ughh! This is so confusing."

"Me and Omar wanted to shop with you guys so we did. What's confusing?"

"Nothing let's just leave."

_____°°°_____

The hustle bustle was continuing in Khan family from past few days but today there was increase in it.

The horizon seemed to be happy with the new couple being tied up in this bond. The black clouds were scattered everywhere in the sky.

The mansion already had decorated and everyone was busy in their respective works. Like Omar and Aaraiz marriage, only few and very closed guests were invited despite the guards few paparazzi succeed in entering the house.