Chapter XXIX (2nd Last chapter)

Assalam o Alikum!

Guys my story 'Raste Ishq ke' or we can say almost similar story of Khoj e Ishq is uploaded, go check that out also.

"Aaraiz"

She whispered his name and moved forward toward him, toward her Aaraiz. She gently cupped her face while looked in her hazel eyes. His beloved sight that he always wish to witness but without tears.

Her tears started falling from her eyes.

"Why? Why you left me? I was all alone, Why? You promised me that you'll always be with me why?"

"They all are saying that you died. I knew, I knew that you can't die. You're mine I knew it that you can't die. You are Aaraiz Khan. You can't die. My Aaraiz can't die." Touching his face, a deluge of tears started flowing from her eyes.

"Aisha?" Aliya's voice bring her out of her thoughts as she found her hands in air, her mind was imagining his presence, he wasn't there. Is Aaraiz Khan really dead?

No, no it can't happen. How can he die? He had promised to love with me. How?

"Aisha?!!!! What are you doing here? Look at your dress, it's all wet. Come let's go inside." Aliya dragged her inside and gave her the food she had brought for her to eat.

Since his death she didn't ate with her family. Her mind was consumed by only one person, her husband, her Aaraiz - who was dead. Who was no more in this world.

_____°°°_____

The Khan family was sitting in living room that no more seemed to be living and lively. They all were soo attached with each other that only his death caused everyone this much effect.

"Go and call Aisha." Faraz said but his voice turned out to be whisper. Since Aaraiz's death he had made himself so busy that he forgot that he has a whole family to be take care of. His wife and daughter-in-law need his shoulder.

Sara was like a lost soul. She had tried doing her duties and work but her absent mind always ended up doing something wrong.

Fatima, bearing the grief, also helped her sister Sara. Despite having two more relations but the sister bond was always best.

Yusuf couldn't be able to see the sorrow of his daughter, daughter that is dear to him like old times.

The happiness of the family has lost in grief, from which only countable number of people recover.

Anazir's condition was almost similar to Aisha's but at least she was eating and talking to need.

Zain and Omar were handling the companies that was once of Aaraiz's.

Amara and Aliya were busy with Aisha but she wasn't paying attention to any of their attempts.

Few weeks ago, they had called a physiatrist but he also gave up after trying to talk to her for an hour. He had prescribed few medicens, which they gave her by mixing it in water. Still she made no such movement that will make them happy.

She had veiled her grief from the whole world. She didnt even cried on Aaraiz's death, not after also. But little did they all know that she did cried reading there messages in dark nights of winter when the Allah was only her witness.

Their usual brief but were full of love for eachother. Being busy in work, he still used to call her twice or thrice a day.

Aliya entered with Aisha. She made her sat on couch with Amara and soon settle herself with them too.