Chapter XXX (last chapter)

The khan family were gathering in living room as Faraz had called them all.

"I have decided something for Aisha." Faraz broke the silence in his low voice while all the members of family looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

"I want her to marry again. There is a long life ahead, she's still so young. See her condition. I want her to forget Aaraiz, I want her to forget that I ever had two sons."

The elders didn't said anything to him knowing that he's saying this for her betterment cuz the condition of Aisha from past one month was something that had worried everyone.

She was a person who can't be quiet for even a second and now from past month she said only few countable sentences.

"But what ever that happened today-"

"That's why I'm saying so, I'll look for someone trustable."

                        _____°°°______

"Aisha, smile at least." Aliya complained while curling her hairs with hair curler.

Amara came out with few dresses in her hands. "Look, tell, which will be best?"

She asked Aliya as they both got busy in selecting the dresses meanwhile tears started dripping from Aisha's eyes as soon as she saw the orange shalwar kameez of her.

It was another reminder of him. The first time he showed his right on her and later she understood why was he being so possessive by her wearing that foreign dress.

"Hm, I think this orange one will look best, what say?"

"Yeah I was thinking the same."

"I don't want to go." Aisha protested, turning back to mirror and wiping off her tears.

"No no Omar bhai has specially told to get you ready."

                        _____°°°_____

Aisha, Aliya and Omar were seated in car as Omar was driving and Aliya was beside him.

Aisha was seated on passenger seat. Her mind still full of Aaraiz's memories not knowing where her brother taking her.

True that density tests their loved ones.

She was in deep memories of Aaraiz, while Aliya and Omar were dragging  her with them. Her ming wasn't processing where they are Taking her.

They all stopped in front of a warehouse. Omar clapped his hands and in next second the person that  appeared made Aisha and Aliya gasp.

It was Aaraiz!

Aaraiz Khan!

Aisha's feet frozed on ground as she witness Aaraiz — All fine, in front of her.

"Aaraiz." She whispered her voice bearly above a whisper.

Aaraiz took steps towards them as he hugged Aliya. "Bhai.. You."

"I'll answer later." He smiled and looked at Aisha, who was standing there dressed in Orange shalwar kameez, the dress he told her to wear first time.

Her dark circles visible despite the make up. Her face looked as they lose it's shine..

He took her in his embrace while patting her back. He controled his own tears difficultly. "Aisha, meri jaan. I'm here. Stop crying."

She looked up and cupped his face, touching every part as if making sure that it's not her imagination.

"Why... Why?"