PREMISES

• World's abhor •

Once upon a time it all ended in a blur, soaked by the tears of clouds

Once upon a time it all ended in a blur, soaked by the tears of clouds. A life that started by hell, and ended in an illusion. Calloused by the coercing world, they were a despot, empty shells of hatred and enmity. Forsaken by humanity, that is how they left behind the place that made a small child into who they were.

After turning 22, you started a new year in higher education. A vulgar art college that cost an arm in the middle of France. Money wasted on those years of study you had to go through, because you didn't have any other talent. You never had much interest in the place you lived in, you never changed on that part.

No attachment needed, just the minimum. A small apartment for students. Close to your school and right into the city. You cut ties, if there was any, with anything that related to your past. Expect one thing, one person that remained.

It never lasts.

Lacking socialization puts you at disadvantage constantly, the "oh so great" France never had great interest in people like yourself. They preferred tools, people ready to obey blindly.

Someone as eccentric and anti-social was far from welcomed.

The past didn't teach us the same way, and some just give up on everything, even distrusting others. That was Y/n, unable to care, or show true feelings. Their reality was only a long and torturing process.

"We hide to try our feelings, but we forget that our eyes speak."

Eyes empty.

Taught to abandon and give yourself up. A large and deep shadow followed you. Lost in the night and stuck in torments until dawn, when you forgot once again about the demons pursuing you. They had done a lot of things without putting even a thought into it.

Who doesn't in nothing is to be feared, respected and prayed to.

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

And for those who didn't care, didn't belong in their world.

A shabby school yet welcoming of its students. And a club that made passion live to its fullest.

You had to find your place like anyone else..

A/N 🗨️

Have a Safe journey !
- LS

Next : Chapter 1 - Mortal