Bobby Miller

You let out a sigh of relief as you entered your apartment, it had been an absolutely long day for you,  first you spilled your morning coffee on yourself, going to a family get together had been absolutely draining, your car decided to break down out of nowhere and your boyfriend Bobby was away for a series in New York.

You laid down on your bed, ready to take a shower and go to sleep for the rest of the day. Your thoughts were paused as you heard your phone ringing, you looked up, glancing at the name on the screen'💙🤍Bobby🤍💙' on facetime. You quicky wiped your eyes and got your self composed before answering. "Hey Baby-" he Stopped. "what's wrong?" He asked.

You quickly shook your head "nothing, I'm uh just tired" you said, it wasn't a complete lie.

"Don't lie to me, I can clearly see that you've been crying" he said.

You sighed deciding it was better to just tell him the truth, "alright, today was terrible, first I spilled coffee all over myself, then my family just absolutely drained me, then I haven't eaten anything since the morning and then I just barely got home because my car decided to just break down out of nowhere and it took forever to get it towed and fixed"

Bobby's expression softened, his heart aching for you.  "I'm sorry, baby. I wish I could be there with you. But listen, go take a shower. I left some of my clothes in the closet for you to wear afterward. And trust me, I have a surprise that might cheer you up."

Reluctantly, you nodded, feeling a glimmer of hope flicker in her chest. You disappeared into the bathroom, letting the hot water wash away the day's troubles.

When you emerged, wrapped in one of Bobby's oversized shirts and sweatpants, feeling slightly more human, you picked up your phone seeing Bobby still on facetime. "Hey baby, you feeling better?" He asked.

You gently nodded your head, "yeah that shower definitely helped with the str-" you were cut off by the sound of the doorbell rining.

"Open the door," He said.

Confused, you made your way to the front of the apartment and swung open the door. What greeted you was a surprise. Food from your favorite restaurant sat on the doorstep, complete with your favorite dessert.

You walked back inside? Bobby's face appearing on the screen once more, his grin matching the one on your face. "Surprise! I figured you could use a little pick-me-up since I cant be there. Enjoy, sweetheart."

Tears of gratitude welled in your eyes as you looked at the spread before her. In that moment, despite the chaos of the day, you felt overwhelmingly loved and cared for.

"Thank you, Bobby, you're the absolute best, I love you" you whispered, your voice choked with emotion.

"Ill do anything for you, Y/N," he replied, his eyes shining with love. "Now go ahead and dig in, I wish I could be there with you but we just have to wait 2 more days, I love you so much, Goodnight"

My requests are still open, so please feel absolutely free to leave a request, smut, angst, fluff, I'll most likely write it so please feel free to leave a request.