Anthony Banda

Today was the day, the day you were finally going on your first date with Anthony. After days of texting, you two finally found a day that he had an off day because off All star week and worked for you. He had been so easy to talk to, and the two of you had made plans to meet for lunch that weekend. She

When Saturday arrived, you took extra care getting ready. You took time choosing your outfit, took a nice shower, brushed her hair until it felt perfect and put on a little makeup, just enough to feel confident.

You arrived at the restaurant a few minutes early and took a deep breath before stepping inside. You took a look around and spotted Anthony sitting at a table near the window, looking as handsome as ever in a casual button-down shirt and jeans. He stood up and waved when he saw you, a big smile on his face.

“Y/N, hey!” he greeted, pulling out the chair for you. “You look great.”

“Thanks, Anthony. You too,” you replied, feeling a warm flush creep up your cheeks. You sat down, trying to calm the butterflies that were currently in your stomach.

“I’m really glad you could make it,” Anthony said as you two settled in. “I’ve been looking forward to this all week.”

“Me too,” you admitted. “I still can’t believe you gave me your number at the game, it almost didn't feel real.”

Anthony laughed. “Yeah, I guess it was something outside of comfort zone, but something about you caught my eye, and I didn’t want to miss the chance to get to know you.”

You smiled, feeling your nerves start to melt away. “I’m glad you did.”

The two of you ordered your drinks and meals and started chatting.

“So, how did you get into baseball?” you asked, curious about Anthony’s journey.

“It’s kind of a long story,” Anthony said, leaning back in his chair. “I’ve loved the game since I was a kid. My dad used to take me to games, and I just fell in love with the atmosphere and the excitement. I started playing in Little League, and it just kind of took off from there. I worked hard, and eventually, I got noticed by scouts and got drafted, I spent some time in the minors before I made it to the majors.”

“That’s amazing,” you said, genuinely impressed. “It must have taken a lot of time and dedication.”

“Yeah, it wasn’t always easy,” Anthony admitted. “But it’s all been worth it. I love what I do, and I’m grateful every day that I get to play the game I love.”

Your food arrived, and the two of you continued talking as you ate. You found herself opening up to Anthony in a way she hadn’t expected, sharing stories about her own life.

“So, what about you?” Anthony asked, looking genuinely interested. “What are your passions?”

“Well, I love photography” you said (I couldn't think of anything else, so feel free to change it when your reading it to something you do like) feeling a bit shy. “I’ve always loved capturing moments and telling stories through pictures. I was actually thinking about starting a blog to share my work.”

“That’s awesome,” Anthony said, his eyes lighting up. “I’d love to see your photos sometime.”

“Really? I’d like that,” You said, smiling.

As you two finished your meals, Anthony glanced at his watch. “Hey, I have an idea. Do you have any plans for the rest of the afternoon?”

“No, I’m free,” you said, curious.

“How about we go for a walk? There’s a really nice park nearby, and it’s a beautiful day out .”

“I’d love that,” you said, feeling excited.

He paid the bill (even though you insisted on splitting it) and headed out into the sunshine. The park was beautiful, with lush green trees and a sparkling pond. You two strolled along the paths, continuing their conversation and enjoying each other’s company.

At one point, you both came across a small bridge overlooking the pond. They stopped, leaning against the railing and watching the ducks swim by.

“This place is beautiful,” you said, feeling at peace.

“It is,” Anthony agreed, looking at you with a soft smile. “But I think you make it even more beautiful.”

You felt her heart skip a beat. “You’re sweet.”

Anthony reached out and took your hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. “I’m really glad we met, Y/N. I feel like we have something special.”

“I feel the same way,” you said, meeting his gaze.

The two of you stood there for a moment, just enjoying the connection they shared. Eventually, you two continued their walk, talking and laughing like old friends.

As the afternoon turned into evening, Anthony walked you back to your car. He paused, looking a bit hesitant.

“I had a really great time today,” he said. “Would you like to do this again sometime?”

“I’d love to,” you said, a smile forming on your face.

Anthony smiled, looking relieved. “Great. I’ll call you, and we can plan something.”

He leaned in and gave you a gentle kiss on the cheek. “Goodnight, Y/N.”

“Goodnight, Anthony,” you said, feeling like she was floating on air.

As you drove home, youcouldn’t stop smiling. Their first date had been perfect, and she couldn’t wait to see what the future held for them.

Hope you enjoy and thank you for your request!

Requested by @morgan233669

Feel free to leave a request, fluff, smut or whatever I will most likely write it. Thank you!