Match maker (6)

Kelly's POV

After Matt came to both mine and Stella's rescue along with the multiple "I told you so's" we got out at the boat ramp seeing Tyler with his cases walking out of dans office as he looks over at us. He scoff and shakes his head as Matt looks at us "where's he off too?" Matt asks

"Far away from here I hope" I say as Matt looks back at him "what did he do now?" He asks as Stella sighs "I'd rather not talk about it, I don't want to put a Debbie downer on the rest of this evening, especially now, after the last hour has just been perfect" she says turning to look at me as I smile at her and kiss her.

"Oh yeah...what did you two get up to in that boat?" Matt says as we all head up to the cabins "oh I just sort of asked Stella to be my girlfriend" I say as Matt turns and looks at me shocked "you what...man that's awesome" he says man hugging me as I chuckle "yeah, thought I better lock her in quickly" I say looking at Stella as she rolls her eyes and takes hold of my hand.

"I think you're the one now locked with me, and I'm throwing away the damn key" she says chuckling.

"Maybe I should take a leaf out of your book and just go for it with Gabby" Matt says as I pat his back "go for it you have nothing to loose and perhaps a lot to gain" I tell him as he nods and turns to head into our cabin.

I stay with Stella as we continue on to head to hers "woah where you going?" I hear Matt shout to me as I point upto Stella cabin "Stella said she would cook me some dinner before the meet up tonight" I shout back to him as he nods "oh right...can I join" he asks as I look at Stella.

"Sure, I'll be making enough for everyone in the cabin anyway" Stella says as Matt jumps over the wrap around porch and joins us walking up to stellas cabin "your just coming because you know Gabby will be here" Stella teases mat as I chuckle.

"And...your point?" He says laughing as Stella shakes her head chuckling and holds my hand tighter as I pick it up and kiss it.

Once we head into the cabin I see a few of them sat on the sofa watching tv including Gabby as she looks over and smiles at Matt "hey..." she shouts standing up and coming over to us "what are you doing here" she asks coming over to us her eyes staying on Matt.

"I invited them, I hope you're all hungry, I'm gonna be making us all dinner tonight" Stella says as everyone nods and cheers "saves me cooking" I hear Violet say as she closes the fridge door and goes to sit down.

"Kelly? Want to help me prepare it?" Stella asks me as she heads over to the kitchen "sure" i say, as I follow her over.

...

As soon as it was all prepped and ready for Stella to put it in the oven I went over to the sofa to join everyone they was watching a quiz show on the tv and debating the answer "it's B) 365" I say as they all look at me "no it's not it's 206, there are 206 bones in the human body" Emily tells me as some others disagree with her and me.

I feel a hand run across my shoulder as I lean back against the sofa and stella climbs onto my lap sitting on me "what's the debate?" She asks me "how many bones in a human body?" I tell her as she chuckles "what...that's easy 206, everyone knows that, it's basic biology" she says as I look at her confused "what you talking about...it's 365" I tell her as she laughs and strokes my face "that's days in a year you big bafoon" she says as I turn away to think then laugh "so it is, guess I need to pay attention in biology" I say as she hands me a bottle of water to drink.

"Yeah well you must have listened to the important stuff, you know a woman's anatomy very well, A plus for that" I tell him kissing his cheek as he grins. The correct answer is shown as everyone who said 206 cheers and says I told you so.