Until the storm breaks (9)

Stella's POV

I walk out the bathroom, my towel wrapped around my chest and head over to my bed taking out some fresh clothes. I left Kelly in the shower to wash his hair whilst I got dried and dressed.

I grab my phone as I seen an unread message from my mom as I open it "hey sweetie, we finally made it home ahead of time, was lovely to see you again and to meet Kelly, your dad wouldn't stop talking about him on the way home, he seems to really like him so win win 😚, I miss you so much already, weather man is saying a large storm is heading your way, stay safe and I'll speak to you soon" her message says as I go to reply back to her but I see gabby peer over the top looking at me with a grin on her face "morning glory huh?" She whispers chuckling a little as I playfully push my hand in her face as I put my phone down.

"shut up...how could I not? He joined me in the shower, if you seen him all wet and naked you'd understand" I tell her as she covers her ears and cringes "no Thankyou...I'll just take your word for it" she says lying back as I chuckle.

"Besides who knew sex cured hangovers...I feel so much better now" I say as I start to put my underwear on and then tie my hair up.

Just then the bathroom door opens as Kelly walks out with a towel around his waist and his clothes in his hand. He walks over to the bed next to mine where Tyler used to sleep as he sits on it and looks at me "look at that, you didn't wake anyone up" he says chuckling.

"Wrong" I hear Gabby say as I hear her moving above as Kelly looks up "oh...good morning Gabby" Kelly says as I hear Gabby laugh "definitely a good morning for some people" she says chuckling as I hit my arm up to try hit her as she laughs.

"What time is it anyway?" Gabby says jumping down to grab her phone from the table "6:20, ugh I'm going back sleep" she says climbing back up to the top bunk.

I look over at Kelly sliding his boxers on as he removes his towel "I think we should do the same" I tell him removing my towel and pulling him over to my bed

He sits on my bed as I lean closer to him and smell him "have you used my body wash?" I ask him as he shrugs "I might have" he says chuckling "what else was I supposed to use?" He says as I nod "good point" I say, as I shuffle back to lie down, Kelly moving to join me next to me.

He pulls the blanket over us as I cuddle into him "I feel so much better after that shower" I whisper to him as I kiss his chest "yeah? Is that because of the shower or because of what happened in the shower?" He asks me as I chuckle "bit of both I guess" I tell him as he wraps his arm under me and pulls me closer to him as he strokes my back.

I run my hand up and down his chest and stomach as I close my eyes, listening to the sound of the rain hitting the windows and wind whistling through, helping me to actually relax quicker as I feel myself slipping back to sleep.

...

I wake up to the sound of talking coming from the living room, i look around seeing all the ends were empty so everyone was in the living room. I was now lie on my side with Kelly lay behind me spooning me, I could feel his breaths against my neck steadily, telling me he was still asleep.

I shuffle myself closer to him as my eyes widen, I reach my hand behind me and chuckle a little as I feel his erected dick pushing against his boxers. I grin to myself as slowly pull down on his boxers until I feel his dick hit against my leg, I shuffle down a little as I start pushing my arse against him and moving it a little.

I lift my top leg up a little, sandwiching his dick between my two thighs as I reach my hand back up to Kelly's head, turning my head to his as I kiss him. I hear him hum a little but he doesn't wake up so I start to move my hips back and forth, his dick sliding between my thighs and between my legs