Destiny (24)

Stella's POV

One week has already passed since we arrived here in Ohio for the winter camp, and so far I was enjoying it just as much as the summer camp, although it wasn't so much sunshine and sodas around a barbecue it was more frostbite and frothy hot chocolates around the fireplace. There were less parties down by the lake at dusk and more game nights round the table in the warmth of our cabins, and pregnant little me actually seemed to prefer it, as I could lounge in my pyjamas, fluffy socks, wrapped in my blanket cosied up on a comfy sofa, occasionally cuddled upto Kelly if he was not working with Dan or joining in on any games taking place at the time.

It started snowing a couple of days ago with still more snow fall predicted, and Christmas Day was in two days time which means we are in for a white Christmas, I love waking up to snow on Christmas.

Today was our day off as camp was closed today for their weekly maintenance so everyone spent the day out in the snow, making snowmen and having on big snowball fight, Kelly had gone to work with Dan for a couple of hours in his office and then joined him with some of the maintenance work around the camp, which mostly included shovelling the snow off the pathways and car park.

Whilst everyone got really into the snowball fight I stayed away not wanting to risk slipping or getting hurt, I stayed by the cabin where we had previously all built little snowmen and dressed them in our own clothes, I spot mine and go over to it to add some finishing touches, by that I mean adding a little snow bump so it looked more like me.

As I'm patting the snow down to make a smooth bump I hear the crunch of the snow behind me and I turn around and see Kelly trying to sneak up on me "damn it..." he calls out as he laughs and moves to stand beside me "nice snowman" he says straightening the scarf I put around it "it's me in snow form" I tell him as he chuckles "yeah I can see that" he says stroking over the snowman's bump and I nudge mine towards him "ehh excuse me, someone's feeling a little left out" I tell him as he chuckles and stands in front of me placing his hands under my jumper and lying them flat against my bump "she can warm my hands up for me" he whispers with a chuckle as he steps closer to me and kisses me.

"Are you finished for the day now then?" I ask him as he nods "yep, I'm all yours until 10am tomorrow" he tells me as I smile and grab the top of his coat and pull him towards me snuggling into his coat and kissing him. "Good..." I whisper as he smiles and kisses me again.

I feel a snow ball hit at our feet as we look up and see shay holding her arm up "sorry...I was aiming for just Kelly" shay shouts as Kelly removes his hands from under my jumper and picks up a heap of snow and forms it into a ball as he throws one back at shay hitting her shoulder as he chuckles.

"If you want to join in the snowball fight, you can I just didn't want to risk falling and hurting myself or this little one" I tell him stroking down over my bump as he shakes his head "Nahh, I'd rather be with you, I've been in the cold enough today, care to join me for one of my special hot chocolates?" He asks me as I moan a little "ohhh go on then...be a crime not too" I tell him as I turn around and hold his hand as we head up to the cabin.

After taking our shoes off He holds his arm out to guide me to the sofa "sit, I'll bring it over" he tells me as he continues walking to the kitchen.

I sit down against the sofa bringing my legs up to cross them and pulling the blanket over me as I watch Kelly get out everything he needs to make the hot chocolates.

"So what makes your hot chocolates so special?" I ask him as he lifts his head up and looks at me "they come with a side of me" he tells me winking at me as I laugh at him and lean my head against the back of the sofa watching him.

I see him reach into the cupboard taking out some chocolate wafer straws and marshmallows "do you want chocolate dusting or.." he pauses holding up some biscoff cookies "biscoff?" He asks as I look between the chocolate and biscoff and I him trying to think.