2

Niall, Liam and Louis live together in a three bedroom apartment, " Lou wake up you and Niall need to go buy some groceries," Liam tries his best to wake him up but nothing.

NIALL POV.
"He didn't wake up", I'll go then, " Get the fuck up Tommo" he grabbed a pillow and threw it at him,
"Ouch what was that for"? Oh finally you're awake now go get dressed we need to go buy some groceries cause there's nothing in the fridge. " well you are the most that eat in here so go by yourself", I'm going to throw you out of the bed, i'm going to count till three, one, two, thr "fuck ok ok I'm awake are you happy now?" Yes, now hurry up and don't let me waiting.

"What do we need Ni?", can you grab a trolley from there please, " here it is" thanks so we need chicken wings, fries, veggies, some fruits, water, milk, cereals, butter, bacon, cheese," Jesus Ni is there else we need?", Niall roles his eyes while continue walking around the store, of course coffee, Yorkshire tea for you and sugar, that's it I think.
They paid and headed back home.

When Liam came back from work he made some coffee for himself , " Ni  today is Friday, can we go somewhere tomorrow, I don't want to stay here it's the weekend what do you think", I was thinking the same thing dude, what if we go at a club nearby? "Wherever you want mate".