7

Marcel POV.
"HE DID WHAT? Wow Marci you're so fucking lucky", maybe we should ask him for a date but one by one, I don't want him to freak out, he told me that with the glasses or without them I'm still the same Marcel. "and he's right Marci you don't need to be shy," thanks Harry, "yeah we should ask him for a date, what do you think Ed?", "actually yes, this is the best idea, well done Marci you're a fucking genius". "But how are we gonna ask him?" Don't worry I'll tell him when they arrive here, "so they are coming here and you didn't told us?", they are coming for a week, "Marcel you fucker ".

Louis POV.
Niall, Marcel called me to go to their house for a week, I just told him ok and that we'll be there in an hour is that ok for you? "yeah buddy, I'll go get ready". We packed our things that we need for a week and headed to the triplets.

This time was Marcel who opened the door, "hey come in Edward and Harry went to the mall, they will be here soon". Thank you Marcel, " umm Lou can we talk please" yes of course.

Marcel POV.
Listen Lou I really enjoyed your kiss yesterday but I have something to tell you, "do I did something wrong?" no absolutely nothing wrong, I think Niall already told you about us, " yes that you three are together since you were young, and you want another person to be with, at least that's what he told me", he told you right I think you realize that I like you but my brothers likes you too, The three of us likes you. "Wait are you telling me that the three of you want me?", technically yes. But we decide to take you on a date one by one, but always if you want. "I, I have no idea what to say wow, it's a huge decision, but I think I'll give it a try", is that a yes? "I think I'll do it yes".