32

Christmas Eve 24th December it's Louis Birthday.

Marcel POV.
"Should we do this?" I asked my brothers, "in my opinion yes we should, what about you Harry?" said Edward, "we've been together almost 7 years already and the kids are growing, we should do it", Harry agreed with Edward.  "we'll do it then let's go ".

Louis POV.
I  went downstairs to make some lunch, today is my birthday, I have no idea where the triplets are when I woke up the bed was empty, maybe they went somewhere with Zayn and Liam, I was cutting the onions when I heard "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY". and I smiled at them "thank you so much beans", "where is daddy Harry, dad Edward and papa Marcel?", ask Mason,  "I don't know Mason but will be here soon they need to eat lunch, I don't think that they are staying hungry huh".

I was watching cartoons with the kids until I heard the door open, "Oh there they are, where were you when I woke up I didn't found you there, and the kids already asked me 2 times to tell them where were you, and if you are hungry your lunch is in the microwave because we already ate ours." I said a bit angry, " first of all happy birthday, and we're so sorry love but we forgot to tell you that we were going to buy you a birthday present plus another one for tomorrow which is Christmas, you don't need to be mad with us love". Said Harry.
"I'm sorry Harry I didn't mean that", I said with a bit of guilt. "It's ok love we're going to take a shower. We'll be here soon".

When they was ready from showering, I saw them coming downstairs and I told them that I'm going to give the kids a bath, when I was ready with the kid I help them get dressed, I decide to dress them the same matching pajamas, and we headed downstairs together.

When we arrived downstairs, the kids wanted to watch the Christmas Carol movie. They sit on the couch and I covered them with a blanket and we watched the movie all together.

 They sit on the couch and I covered them with a blanket and we watched the movie all together