19⚠️

The next day.
Edward and Marcel decide to spend some time with Zayn.There's only me and Harry at the house, so today I have a whole day with Harry we made breakfast together and we decide to put on a movie, but in the middle of the movie I was getting hard because I felt Harry's hands on my thigh and I told him that we should go upstairs, and that's what we did.

Third person POV.
"forearms". He paused briefly, taking in the way Harry was looking at him with slightly parted lips.
Louis moved a little closer and placed his lips on Harry's. Harry's lips practically engulfed Louis' lips, the overwhelming sensation making Louis choke out a shaky whine. Their lips parted, and they both took the time to catch their breath.

"You look amazing love," Harry said through shallow pants. They went slow and passionate. Harry pressed Louis flat against the mattress and Louis slightly tugged Harry's hair. "Argh," he groaned as Harry licked into his mouth. He placed his knees between Louis' legs and allowed their bare chests to come in flush contact. Louis let out a needy, almost frustrated groan. "I Want you." Louis says, scratching Harry's back . "So bad."

Harry's cock slid in easily and it was enough to make both of them break out in silent whimpers.
Harry pushed in deeper, and Louis couldn't help but clench around him. "Shit," Harry breathed.
"You're still so tight from yesterday love." Harry began pulling back out and then in with a hard thrust, which made Louis cry out. Harry paused with his dick bottomed out inside Louis.

After flicking his gaze down at his cock briefly, he looked back up at Louis with hungry eyes. He fidgeted around on his knees before roughly grabbing Louis' legs and draping them over his shoulders. Grabbing at his thighs, he then began to pound back in, going slower but much harder.

Harry start kissing his jaw. Still thrusting but more slowly, Harry cupped Louis' cheek and gave little pecks on Louis' face. "I, I'm close," Louis cried.

"Me," Harry gasped before sucking on Louis' lower lip. "too, I'm gonna....", Suddenly Louis felt the hot liquid dripping from his ass, they took a shower together. and if they took another round, nobody should to know.

 and if they took another round, nobody should to know