6

Harry POV.
Should we invite them in , " hell yes what are you waiting for and don't forget to send them our address", Marcel said excitedly, and Ed don't say anything about Niall or Liam, don't forget that Niall is our old friend. Harry send their address to Niall after 15 minutes he received a message from Niall that they are coming.

Louis POV.
Did you lost your mind Niall or something? you have no idea how embarrassed I am from what I did yesterday, " you don't need to be dude, they both enjoyed it and if you don't know, they are in love with each other, plus they want another person to be with them." Are you kidding me Niall?, "no he's not kidding Lou", said Liam from next to him. They are all hot as fuck. I wish that I can have one of them. " dude it's not like that, they want one to be with them three". Like relationship between four?"exactly", it's not a big deal I saw Harry and Marcel making out yesterday, and it was hot, two brothers kissing each other i've never seen something like that before, " yeah, they've been in love since they were young". Wow that's so beautiful. So they invite us in should we go or not? " absolutely yes".

Wow this house is huge mate, when Harry opened the door, he immediately laid his eyes on Louis, and he cleared his throat, "come in", "thanks Harry".
They decide to put a movie.

Marcel can I tell you something just me and you? Marcel swallowed "yes sure Lou I mean Louis", you really are cute, I didn't know you wear glasses, why didn't you wear them last night?, "thanks Louis but I'm so shy with them, especially when we go out", I rubs my thumb along Marcel cheek, you look so beautiful Marcel, without them or with them you're the same, yes yesterday I was a bit drunk, but I know that I kissed you and I really enjoyed it.
" thank you so much Louis", don't mention it Marcel. I closed my eyes and stood up on my tiptoes, I took a long breath and I kissed him once again, and today I was sober not drunk.