4

Louis POV.
They told me that we're going to a club, it's been such a long time since I went clubbing. I have no idea what should I wear so I decide to wear a crop top and the most tightest jeans that I have,  Niall and Liam are downstairs waiting because I'm always late.

Hey guys I'm ready we can go if you want, "huh about time,  let's go then". When we arrived at the club we showed our IDs to the bouncer and he let us in.

Harry POV.
It's been so long since I went out clubbing with my brothers, I decided on button up shirt black skinny jeans and my Chelsea boots. Marcel decide to wear his contact lenses today. We used Edward's car it's so comfortable and it's much better than ours.
When we arrived the bouncer let us in immediately, because he knows Edward very well.

When we entered,  my brothers and I went to the bar to order, "yes?", vodka please,  "straight"?, no gay, " no I mean straight Vodka not are you straight, this is a gay club so obviously you're not straight", oh sorry for that no vodka coke please "ok here it is, enjoy your gay Vodka dude". Huh thanks.

Niall POV.
Louis wants another two more shots so I went to order, when I arrived at the bar I saw my oldest friends from school,  the Styles triplets. I decide to go talk to them. Edward?, "Niall?", fuck yes, you recognized me, how is life Ed? "as always what about yours?",
Nothing big I'm living with my two best friends, and where are your brothers?, "Over there", would you like to join us Ed? "Sure", I saw Edward waving at his brothers and they came behind him, " oh my god are you Niall?", yes I am, how are you Marcel and what about you Harry?, " we're good thanks"  let's go I want you to meet my friends.

Louis POV.
What took him so long Liam? "I have no fucking clue, oh there he is",  what took you so long Niall?, "calm down dude these are my old friends from school, look Edward I live with these two,  the one whit the crop top is Louis sassy as fuck, and the quiet one is Liam,  but he's so protective of Louis, we are all gays so welcome to the group", holy fuck they are so hot, they look all the same I think they are triplets or something. "Hi", oh hi, "you're so beautiful I like your eyes, what's your name mine is Edward", I'm Louis, you're handsome as well, I like your curls, who are those, you all look the same, "yes we are triplets, the one with the skinny jeans is Harry and the other one is Marcel". I need to admit you're all hot, Harry is so gorgeous and Marcel looks so cute.