27

The triplets are at Zayn's and Liam's house They took Harriet and Mason with them, because Louis can't handle the three of them alone. Elias is a hyperactive kid, so Louis decide to bake some cookies for the triplets to keep Elias occupied.
Elias help Louis making a heart shapes then put them in the oven.

" mommy I want cuddles", he said to Louis, who is watching cartoons with Elias on the couch, " oh, really, since when?", he asked Elias, " I don't know mom but dad Edward is not here so I can't play with his hair, uncle Niall is not here either so I can't play video games." he said with a pout, "fine come here buddy" and he laid his head on Louis lap.

" Mommy I can smell them are they ready?", he asked Louis impatiently. " let me go check them, yep they are done, now we need to let them cool and when they are cool enough, we can decorate them."

When they cooled down, they start decorate the heart shapes cookies, " mommy can we use some sprinkles?", he asked politely, " yes we can, go get them" and he went running to get the sprinkles. "ouch, my ass" and Louis glares at him " sorry, Mommy but I fell on my bum and it hurt, these socks are so slippery., I don't want them anymore", He told him while he was rubbing his bum, " first you don't need to run to get something and second we don't need to use some words, and ok you can remove them".

Elias went upstairs to take a bath and wear his favorite blue pajama and he took a pair of socks from Mason. He went downstairs and continued watching SpongeBob, after half an hour Louis decide to take a shower, when he was ready, he put on a new pair of boxers and a fluffy pajama and headed downstairs.

Louis always told his kids to eat dinner all together,
" mommy can I take one?", he asked with a whiny voice, " you know that you can't we all need to eat together", and he huffed. "fine mommy I'm going to the bathroom".

"What took him so long?", Louis whispered to himself. He decide to go check on him so he woke up from the couch and went in the kitchen. " Elias what did I told you?", Louis asked him with his hand on his waist, " sorry mommy, but they are really good, we really did a good job".

 " Elias what did I told you?", Louis asked him with his hand on his waist, " sorry mommy, but they are really good, we really did a good job"