16

Louis POV.
I can't stop thinking about them, It's 9AM I heard my phone ringing, it's from Edward I responded with a smile, but my smile disappeared when I heard someone sobbing from the other line, I asked Edward what's going on, he only told me to go to their house.

When I arrived at the triplets I saw Harry in front of the door, "what's wrong, did something happen? Edward called me I heard someone crying, who and why", I asked him in one breath.

"Calm down love come inside I'll tell you, it was Marcel", Harry said with his eyes closed. "What happened to him? I'm so worried now", I said with a scared face. "He had breakdown, he missed you so badly we all missed you, but Marcel is too much, umm Lou would you like to go to the beach, the four of us because we need to tell you something", Harry said biting his lower lip, waiting for my answer, " yes I really enjoyed that place and it was my first kiss with Marcel". I told him with a smile remembering that moment.

When we arrived at the beach, we sat down on a black blanket, Harry set down between my legs and I started playing with his short curly hair, I saw Marcel nodding towards Edward and I looked between them two in confusion, they stand up and set down in front of me, "babe we want to tell you and ask you something", said Edward nervously.

"What is it Ed?" I said with curiosity. "Yeah umm I think Harry already told you that Marcel had a breakdown earlier, so yesterday I heard sobbing coming from upstairs, So I went upstairs to see what's going on, when I opened our bedroom door, I saw Marcel crying on the floor with his legs pressed against his chest, when I ask him what's happened he told me that he's misses you, but not only that".
I looked at Marcel, then back to Edward " there is more?", "he admit that he's falling for you, but not only him because even me and Harry are falling for you, Louis we are in love with you did you understand me?" and I nodded with my eyes wide open, I pushed Harry from between my legs and went next to Marcel and I packed his lips.

"Louis I, I want to ask you something but please don't hate us" Marcel said, with a shaky voice. "I'm not going to hate you now tell me", "I want to ask you if you want to be ours" and he looked down at the sand, " you mean like boyfriends" I said narrowing my eyebrows, "y,yes" he admit, " look at me Marcel, I love you too not only you but your brothers as well. I've been thinking about you these whole four days, and yes, yes I would like to be your boyfriend." I let my tears running down my face. I didn't care at that moment. I kissed them one by one, It was a salty kiss, because now the four of us was crying with happiness, joy and love.