18⚠️

When Louis  opened his eyes he found himself in the middle of the bed with his boyfriends, he needs to pee but he can't stand up he  was smashed between them. He tried to wake them but no one moves, "move I need to pee or I'll  pee here" he said while pushing Edward's hand that was laying down on his chest. One way or another he succeeded to walk to the bathroom he made his business and went back to bed.

At 10AM I heard a knock on our door when I opened it I saw Niall and Liam, I hugged them both at the same time. "Why are you limping Lou?" Niall said while trying to hold his laugh and I saw Liam hit him with his elbow, "so Louis which one give it to you last night huh?" now he's laughing, "will you shut your big ass mouth."

Edward came into the living room  "babes Zayn called me he said that he wants to see us", "who is Zayn Ed?" I said, curiously. "Don't worry love he's our best friend" Harry said smiling at me. We all decide to use Liam's SUV, so everyone can fit.

When we entered into Zayn's house there was a huge bong and my eyes lit up immediately. "Ed look, should we try it" I said excitedly, "I'll ask him later, let's introduce you first", and I nodded, "Hey Vas Happening you bros", I can see that he's high as fuck, I introduced myself and told him that I smoke as well.

When we stopped our conversation about the smoke he locked eyes with Liam, "Listen bro who's that handsome guy over there?" he said curiously. "He's my best friend his name is Liam, I was living with them before I met the triplets", I said, truthfully. "Dude he's hot as fuck, does he smoke?" "Yes he does" I told him back. I went next to Edward, " look at Zayn and Liam Ed" I whispers to his ears, "yeah I can see that Zayn already has a crush on someone," and I snort.

They set down on the carpet and I set down between Marcel's legs. Me, Edward, Zayn and Liam start smoking from the bong, taking huge puffs and let out a cloudy smoke behind us.

When we were high enough we decide to order some Chinese food and Zayn' paid we eat and laughed a lot.
We are all sitting on the floor now Niall decides that we should play spin the bottle and everyone agreed
and we start the game. First was Niall to ask "Harry truth or dare?" "Dare", "make out with someone" and I saw harry making out with Edward. It was Harry's turn to ask ," Zayn truth or dare", Harry asked. "Truth", "do you like someone from this room? and if you do who's he?", Zayn looked at Liam and winked at him, "yes I like someone and I like Liam", he didn't hesitate to say it, I looked at Liam and I noticed that he's blushing.

After 30 minutes playing this shitty game everyone decide that it's time to leave Zayn's house, we all hugged each other and headed outside, we hopped into the SUV,  This time Niall insist to drive, no way that he's going to let Liam drive in this state, because me, Edward and Liam was still high.

When we arrived safely at home, we went straight to our room, that night I had my first sex with Edward, it was a bit rough, but I enjoyed it. When he was done, he grabbed a cloth and cleaned me up. I felt Marcel kissing my shoulder blade and I smiled at that feeling, I found myself in the middle again Harry scooping Marcel and I laid my head on Edward's chest, and that's how we slept that night.