13

"Babes I'm home" he shouted, this is the second time that I heard him shout Jesus what a loud voice he have, "Edward this is the second time, please stop shouting", while my hands are still covering my ears. " I'm sorry babe I'll  not do it again", and I raise my eyebrows, I heard footsteps running down the stairs, and wow Harry and Marcel only in boxers, I felt my jeans getting tight, holy mother of God they are going to be the death of me.

"What the fuck is going on here? and why are you shouting Ed?" Harry said a bit confuse, "look who's here, did you calm down now" Edward said with a teasing smile, "Oh shit I'm sorry love I didn't notice that you're here". Harry said embarrassed. "don't worry Harry come here" I stood on my tiptoes, grabbed his cheeks and kissed him. "are you feeling better now?", " much better" he said with a big smile on his face. "Good and I'm standing here just looking at you two", said Marcel with a huge pout, "come here I'll give you one too",  but this time he made the first move because he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him and kissed me.

"You can wear this if you want love", Harry gave me a grey jumper, it was huge on me but it was so soft and smelled just like him, I wear it and headed downstairs.

They was watching TV but when they heard my footsteps they turned their heads towards me, Marcel looked at me with wide eyes, Harry biting his lower lip and Edward with his mouth hang open.

They couldn't stop looking at my thighs because the jumper only covers my bum, so I decided to tease them a bit, "can I sit down next to you please?" I said, with the shy smile. " You don't need to ask baby come here", said Marcel. So I sat down next to Marcel but instead of watching TV, I decide to cuddle with him, but the cuddle turned into a kiss.

 So I sat down next to Marcel but instead of watching TV, I decide to cuddle with him, but the cuddle turned into a kiss