24

It's been 5 years since Louis had the triplets, 
Elias first word was " shit" and  he hit Edward on the back of his head for that. Mason first word was "stop" because Marcel was tickling him. Harriet first word was " no", they called Louis mommy, Harry daddy, Edward dad and Marcel papa.
Zayn and Liam get married a year ago Harriet was a flower girl, and Elias was the Paige boy, Liam is seven months pregnant with a boy.

The kids have so much different personalities and characters for example Mason love new things, Harriet is a sassy one and she doesn't think twice to hit you if you try to hurt her brothers.

On the other hand Elias love touching things that he knows that not supposed to, he love playing video games with Niall. Sometimes you can say that the house is a chaos, but when they see their fathers they stop immediately especially when they see Edward, the three of them hate people who shouts.

Harriet is obsessed with her hair, and she really loves cuddles. When Edward raise his voice a bit at them, they always goes running next to Marcel, because Marcel never raised his voice at them, but when Louis tells them to go to say sorry they obey him immediately, and after two seconds, you'll see them laughing with each other, and Elias really love to play with Edward's curls so much.