26

It's 7:30AM Louis woke up the kids to get ready for school, and he went downstairs to start making breakfast.

"Daddy can you brush my hair please?", she asked Harry, she only let Harry touch her hair. "Sure sweetheart come here, turn around". "I can't find my other shoe , did you see it somewhere Mason?" Elias asked his brother, "check under your bed if it's not there, I don't know where it is", he replied.
"Papa can you do my tie please I can't do it", he asked Marcel, and he made his tie.

This happens every morning. Louis doing breakfast and the triplets help the kids, when the three of them was done they went downstairs to eat their breakfast, put their lunchboxes into their bags and headed to school.

Harriet POV.
Everyone tells me that I'm a sassy girl like mommy, I really love my brothers, me and my brothers are in the same class, when we arrived at school our first lesson was maths, which is Elias favorite subject.

It was break time now I was eating my lunch with my best friend Lisa while watching my brothers playing football with each other. When I heard the bell ringing I hugged Lisa and went to the next lesson which is PE, we made 30 minutes playing basketball.

When I was going to the next lesson I realized that I forgot my social studies book in the locker, I went running towards my locker which is number 28, but I stopped when I heard someone crying, I turned my head and I saw Mason on the floor and Jack on top of him, I felt my blood boiling and I couldn't control myself, I went running towards them and grabbed Jack's hair from behind and with my other hand I grabbed his hand and pushed him against the locker.

"DON'T . YOU . DARE . TRY. TO . HURT . MY . BROTHER . DID YOU HEARD ME?", I shouted into his face. He only nodded his head with scared expression on his face, some of the students came to see what is happening but no one dare to talk, I lay down next to Mason and helped him back on his feet. "Oh an by the way Jack you are so lucky that our dads are not here, because if they were here you're probably already dead".