31

It's the Christmas season, The kids are with Liam and Zayn they wanted to see Noah, they are really obsessed with that kid. So we decide that today we decorate our house together.

"Marcel do we have tinsels" I asked, "maybe we have something in the garage but I'm not sure I'll go check", and he left. I went into the kitchen to prepare the ingredients for the lasagna, it's freezing outside, so I decide to make a cup of hot chocolate with some marshmallows on top and I made three extra for the others, and I turned on the fireplace.

"Here they are I found them here is the tinsels baby there's a lot of different colors, choose whatever you want", and I thanked him. " anything for you and for my kids baby". I grabbed the mugs and went into the living room next to the others and gave it to them. " thanks " they said at the same time,

We put a white fluffy carpet under the Christmas tree. Some of the presents are already there, but it doesn't matter anyways, The problem was that we only find the tinsels.

" Edward, do we have balls for the Christmas tree?" I asked him impatiently. "Yes" and he nodded,
" where are they?" I asked him while standing up. "In my pants" and they all start laughing, " oh fuck off no seriously where are they?" now I asked him with a smile. " in the box room babe, Harry go get them, they are in a plastic bag on the top shelf".

Finally we found everything and start decorating, when we were done we picked up the kids from Liam's and headed home. "WOW mummy it's so beautiful". Mason said while admiring the Christmas tree. "Mommy can I touch it?" Elias said while trying to touch the Christmas tree lights ," you know that you can't El". "Mommy what do we have for dinner?" Harriet asked, " Everyone in the kitchen we have lasagna for tonight", "YES".

 "Mommy what do we have for dinner?" Harriet asked, " Everyone in the kitchen we have lasagna for tonight", "YES"