17⚠️

I dedicate this chapter for one of my best friends GitteHenningsen 
3 weeks later.
Louis moved with the triplets, yes it's too early but they can't stay without seeing each other, they start to share the same bed a week ago. Niall and Liam come to visit them every week, Louis couldn't be much happier same as the triplets, they can't believe that after all those years they finally find someone. Louis loved them all the same but he's much close with Marcel, Harry and Edward understand that because Marcel is so sensitive.

Today they decide to watch Louis favorite movie which is Grease. They didn't had sex yet but Louis feels a bit horny today, he set between Harry and Edward the three of them was only in boxers and Louis was wearing Harry's gray jumper, he loved that jumper so much. He start tracing his fingers around Harry's butterfly tattoo, then he turned to Edward and he did the same but Edward's tattoo is on his huge bicep. He looks down and realize that his plan was succeed, because they both was hard as a rock.

Edward raised his eyebrows at him and smiled at him.
I think he doesn't understand what I need, I guess I'll do it the Tommo way then.

He woke up from the couch and stretched so now the jumper is more higher then before. He made sure that they are looking at his ass, which they did.
He set down on Edward's lap and start playing with his long curls he turned to face him and see that Edward closed his eyes. Does he fall asleep I don't think so go check Tommo.

He grabbed Edward's crotch from his tin boxers, and he let out a moan.

Ok he's definitely not a sleep, I'm so sorry for the teasing Edward but I'm enjoying this so much, I'm going to show you another way babe.

I put my other hand on his chest and pressed my lips against his neck leaving some love bites in there, "what do you want Lou?" He asked me with lust in his eyes, "you" I said while still playing with his long curls.

"Let's go upstairs, to our bedroom then babe," Edward says with a smirk. Looking at his brothers with lust filled eyes. Harry an Marcel weren't any better, Louis was driving them insane. Marcel and Harry flew up the stairs, fighting who would be first in the bedroom.

Edward pulled me close to his chest, and held me close, "You know we would never do anything you don't babe," Edward says seriously,
"If you want us to stop, just tell us, okay?" He said with a serious voice, "I know what I want, I know that you would never hurt me, I want you, all of you, "if that's you want we are all yours babe." Edward says as he lifts me and carries me upstairs to the bedroom of the triplets.

Harry and Marcel were already naked on the bed, slowly kissing and touching each other. "You two just couldn't wait till we were here, could you?" Edward says with a smile as he places me on the bed. "Just wait here and I will grab the condoms."
"No, Just stay here, you don't need to get them," I says shyly. "I want to feel you all, I looked at my boys with hooded eyes.

"I am clean, are you not clean?" "Yes we are love , and just to be certain, we were all tested, so we can do it without." Harry said . They don't waist anymore time, and I felt lips crashing to mine. I was getting overstimulated with all the touches and almost loses it. "Please, no more teasing." Marcel slowly kissed me, as Harry goes to the other side of the bed. "You are right love, no more teasing, we are going to be slow and gentle with you don't worry."

"Today Marcel is going to make love to you because we both know that he's your favorite one, I'm going to do it with Harry soon, obviously we're not going to fuck you in one day, we don't want to kill you babe,"said Edward.

"I want you on all fours baby but I need to open you up first." Marcel coos at me
"I already open myself earlier, so you don't need to ". Ok so are you ready, baby?" Marcel asks me while stroking my back softly.

"I'm ready, Marci. Please," I pleaded, wiggling my bum in the air. Marcel presses in slowly and he stops, grunting and cursing before pushing forward with more of his length. "Oooh, Marci. Fuck," I babbles, feeling my hole being filled by Marcel's dick.

Marcel has a thick cock, stretching me more than my small  dildo that I used earlier, "Fuck.
You are so tight, baby. Taking my cock so well, aren't you?" "Please" I said whining bracing himself on his hands as Marcel starts picking up the pace. On one deep thrust, his cock brushes my prostate. I curls my toes in pleasure, clenching my hole tightly.
"There, oh Marci, there. Fuck, Marci, please... please."

At this point, I was a blubbering mess, moaning so loud as Marcel rubs against my prostate over and over again, making my eyes roll to the back of my head. Marcel's hand goes to my front, playing with my nipples before wrapping his hand around my cock, flicking his wrist expertly, using the precome on my' cock to help the glide of his hand. Harry is sitting on the other side of the bed, completely naked, stroking his cock as he was enjoying the sight.

Marcel's trusts are becoming sloppier and Marcel presses his thumb against my' slit. With Marcel's thick cock touching my prostate on every thrust and the hold on my slit, it takes no time at all for my' abdomen to stir a familiar feeling start to build
"Marci, I'm going to come." I bites my lips trying to hold my orgasm back, eyes screwed shut.
"Hold on a second baby, I'm almost there" Marcel grumbles, voice hoarse from groaning.

I felt Marcel's sweat on his chest and he comes with a shout, arms giving in as he falls face first in the pillows. Marcel turns them gently to their side, and he keeps whispering sweet nothings in my' ear, and gently kissed my neck. "Just close your eyes baby and sleep, my brothers want to love you as well, obviously not today."