22

2 months later.
The triplets are due in a couple of weeks. It was in the middle of the night. When I felt a sharp pain in my back, the first one didn't hurt at all but the second one was too much that I needed to wake them up, Harry was the first one who woke up.
"What's wrong love?" He asked me with his sleepy voice, "I'm in so much pain I, I think I'm in labor" I said with so much pain. "Ed, Marci wake up now Louis is in labor," they woke up immediately, Marcel grabbed the hospital bag, Edward and Harry both help me go downstairs, .

When we arrived at the hospital they immediately put me on a stretcher, they took my blood pressure and they hooked an IV. Suddenly I found myself in a grey room with three doctors and two nurses.
"Louis you're so lucky because you're already 10 inches  take a deep breath we need to start".

Edward, Harry and Marcel was in the room with me. Harry grabbed my hand, Marcel the other one, and Edward was behind me. They were all around me.
"Now when you feel a construction, I need you to push and we'll need to count till 10 then you can take a break, when you feel another one we need to repeat the same thing, start now"

1, 2, 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 " you are doing so good Louis I can see the head when you're feeling another one I need you to push more harder". and I nodded.

1,2,3,4," push a little bit more harder Louis" 5,6,7,8,9,10. "Perfect, baby A is a boy".  And I smiled at that little sweet creature  "Elias" I said proudly, and looked at Edward " I'm sorry I didn't told you, but all the kids have the first letter of your names".

" are you ready for another one Louis?" , "yes" 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10  "deep breath Louis, and again push", 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. "Baby B is another boy","Mason" and I looked at Marcel with a big smile.

"Ready for the last push?", "absolutely" I squeezed my eyes shut and start count till 10.
1,2,3,4,5,6,  " another push I know you're tired honey, but this is the last one" 7,8,9,10 " and here we go, baby C is a little baby girl congratulations Louis, you did a really good job" and I looked at Harry, "Harriet".