11

The next date was with Marcel, he decided to take him to the beach, at least it was a sunny day, which is so rare because in London the sky is almost cloudy every time.

Louis POV.
This is my second date with one of the triplets, today I have a date with Marcel which I am excite to meet him again, he seems so loving and caring, I grabbed some towels to sit on , I decide to wear s simple T-shirt and a pair of leggings. I was looking out of the window when I saw a black car parking in front of my home, he went out of the car, but he doesn't knock on my door, because I was already waiting on the porch.

"Oh you're out already I'm sorry if I let you waiting" he said with so much worried on his face, "no you didn't let me waiting, I was looking out of the window and I saw your car, so I decide to come out"
"should we go then?" he said excitedly "yeah sure".

When we arrived at the beach, he took out some blankets, crisps, sandwiches, and a bottle of red wine. While we're walking towards the beach. He grabbed my hand and we entwined our fingers together. I never thought that he's such a romantic person, I really appreciate this because no one take me on a date on a beach before.

We put our blankets on the sand and we set on it together, watching the sun goes down, I was laying down when he told me that he want to feel the water.

we start splashing water at each other "stop it Marcel it went into my eyes" I said, with a little pout on my face, I went running on the sand laughing and he starts running after me, he's much longer than me
So he catches me, but falls on top of me, my breath hitched when I felt his body pressed against mine.

"You have no idea how much I like you", he said, with sincerity in his voice, "I like you too Marcel", I couldn't stop looking at his emerald green eyes, he looks so beautiful, so I decided to cups his cheeks and press my lips against his, he doesn't hesitate because he kissed me back immediately.