21

I saw Marcel crying with his hand on his mouth and Harry hugging and crying on Edward shoulders.
" I'm sorry that I'm crying but I'm so happy love we've always wanted a family with kids Wow, we are going to be a dads of triplets, can you believe it". Harry said, still hugging Edward.

I was still in shocked by the news. "Thank you so much baby you change our lives to the better, we are so glad that we met you", Marcel said while hugging me. "stop crying your eyes out you three, you are all included because you all did your job they didn't came from nowhere , Harry don't worry I'm happy as well". I said with a little chuckle. "Babe you really change our life". Edward said while let go of Harry.

When I was discharged from the hospital, I immediately called Niall, he starts screaming. I'm going to be an uncle. When we arrived at home, they didn't let me do anything not even pick up a fork from the floor. "Jesus fucking Christ let me do something I'm bored as fuck", I ask them with a board face, " no love go lay on the couch, we'll be there with you soon. "Fuck" I shouted.

I turned on the TV, changing the channels one after another, I turn my head at them and I saw Marcel cooking, Harry washing the dishes and Edward cleaning the kitchen counter and I smile at them, Jesus, they are taking this so serious, am I not going to do anything for nine months? No fucking way I need to do something. When I was going to wake up from the couch, I saw Edward coming and set next to me, shit there's no way that I can move from here now,  he winked at me and I smiled back at him.

"Dinner is ready" when I heard Marcel said the dinner is ready. I stood up from the couch immediately and went straight into the kitchen. I set down next to Harry, the food was amazing and I wanted more, "can you please give me some more please because I need to eat for four people now" I asked Marcel politely, " of course baby there's more give me your plate, here it is please feed my babies well" He said, with a smile. " don't worry Marci I'm taking care of them, actually, I'm already in love with them".

6 months later.
Today me and the triplets went shopping for the kids. That they will be here soon, we already packed the hospital bag, we are going to have two boys and one girl I already have some names on my mind, Mason, Elias and Harriet, all the names start with the first letter of my boyfriends names, but I didn't told them yet, they already start working on the nursery but they don't want to let me in the room to see what they're doing, and they know that I'm a curious person, they told me that it's a surprise , and fuck, they know that I hate surprises , when the doctor told us that now they can hear our voices when we arrived home that day they couldn't stop touching my belly and talk to them,
When they hear their dad's voice they kicked a lot and it's getting very painful now, I can't wait to get them out from me, my back and my feet hurts like a bitch. " I think it's enough for today please let's go home, my back hurts ." I said to Harry with my hand around my back and the other hand on my huge belly.

When we arrived home, Edward and Harry went into the nursery and locked the door behind them, after 15 minutes, they came out from the nursery.
" close your eyes love" he said, with a cheeky smile. And I closed my eyes, Edward grabbed my hand and we starts walking towards the nursery, " you can open them, Love " and when I open my eyes, I entered into the room and start crying while hugging Marcel " this is so beautiful thank you so much. Wow, did you all did this?" I asked them still crying
"Yup"

 Wow, did you all did this?" I asked them still crying"Yup"