10

A week flew by, everything went well, Niall and Liam accept his decision to date them but in one condition, to take care of him, today is Saturday and he have the first date with Harry he have no idea what to wear, he's going to take him to Luna park, he only told him to wear a warm clothes because it's going to be a bit chilly today, so he decide to put on a warm t-shirt and a soft denim jacket with a pair of blue jeans.

Louis POV.
About 35 minutes later I heard a knock on my door
to reveal Harry with a fluffy shirt, black skinny jeans and Chelsea boots. "Wow Lou you look so beautiful, are you ready for our first date", oh my got I'm going to start blushing now, "Umm thanks Harry you look beautiful as well, yes Harry I'm ready".

When we entered into his car he turned on the heater and yes it was cold outside, but when he was going to turn on the engine he told me something that made me blush harder then before, "Umm Lou I need to tell you something, me and my brothers all have a nickname for each other, I called them Love, Edward Babe and Marcel baby, I'm so sorry if we called you that someday", "it's ok for me Harry don't worry about that".

When we arrived at the Luna park Harry looked so happy like a kid, yes they looked all the same but I think they all have different personalities. "Lou look at that, it looks huge should we try it", he said with excitement in his voice, he looks so beautiful. "Yes we should if you want". "Let's go then love" wow we've been here for 10 minutes and he already called me love.

When we tried the first wheel I went down from it immediately, I was in total shock it also made me a bit dizzy but I didn't tell him anything, I don't want him to apologize, after all I agreed with him to do it.

We even went on bumping cars we had so much fun, we couldn't stop laughing.
I had a really great time with him he's so funny and charming, when we arrived back to my house he grabbed me from my waist, I didn't notice that he was behind me, "holy shit you scared the shit out of me Harry". " I'm sorry love it wasn't my intention to scare you . I really had a great time with you. It was amazing."

"Yeah, Harry it really was, I can say that our first date was so much fun, thanks Harry for tonight", "my pleasure love, can I?", "of course you can". When he kissed me with his soft lips I couldn't resist so I kissed him back, "Good night Harry", "night love", I opened my door with a huge smile on my face.