chapter 1 - birth of twins

In dwarka

A woman is giving birth while two men are moving around outside the room, waiting for any piece of news, anxiously

The sound of screaming echoed the palace .....

Servants were walking in and out of the room ....

Two ladies came and one of them said "Balramji, devar ji itna kyun ghabra rahe hai aap dono" (balramji, brother in law, why so much tension)

Balram said "meri behen ko itna dard ho raha hai revathiji" (my sister is in pain revathiji)

The other lady calmly said "Dau aap chinta mat kijiye, kuch nahi hoga subhadra ko"

Just then a loud screaming was heard........

Balram asked Krishna "kanha sab thik hoga na" (kanha will everything be alright)

Krishna said "Dau sab thik hoga" (elder brother, yes it will be alright)

They heard a crying of baby.... But then again subhadra let out a shriek

A daasi came and said "Dwarkadhish Shri Krishna ki Jai Ho, Kumari subhadra ne ek Rajkumar ko janm Diya hai par.... " (Glory to king of dwarka, shree krishna. Princess subhadra has given birth to a boy but...)

Then balram who was scared for his sister asked "par kya?" (But what)

Daasi continued and said "Par lagta hai ki Kumari subhadra ko judwa bacche hone wali hai" and went back inside. (But we think she will haves twins)

The pain started to increase and subhadra screamed out ...

After a few minutes, the room was completely silent.

Another daasi came and said "Dwarkadhish Shri Krishna ki Jai Ho, Kumari subhadra ne aapko andar bulaya hai" (princess has called you all inside)

As soon as they entered they saw the baby was crying but the second child who happened to be a girl... Was having no movement in her.

Subhadra asked a daasi "mujhe meri beti dedo" (give me my daughter)

She turned towards Krishna and asked "Bhrata shree, ye kyun nahi ro Rahi hai" (brother why is she is not crying)

The brother was not able to answer..

A tear left her eyes and fell on the princess's cheeks and a loud wail left from the baby.

Her first cry echoed in the whole palace and brought light into their life.

Balram said "subhadra lagta hai, yeh tujhe rote huye nahi dekh sakti" (subhadra, i think she hates to see you cry)

Then the boy started to cry for attention from them.

All of them chuckled and rukmini picked up the baby prince

Krishna said "haa dau, toh bhadre kya naam dooge Inka" (yes elder brother, now subhadra what will you name then)

Subhadra said "Mere beta ka naam vahi hoga Jo uske pita ne chunata iskeliye.... Abhimanyu" Loudly. The name echoed in the palace. (My son's name will be what his father has chosen for him, abhimanyu)

Krishna who picked up the baby girl from his patrani, said "toh is choti si Kumari ka naam kya hoga bhadre " (what about your daughter and our princess)

Subhadra said " Abhimanyu ki ladli hai yeh toh Abhinaya par mere liye toh yeh meri roshni hai" (she is her brother's favourite, so her name is abhinaya but for me she is roshni. The one who brought light in my life)

Rukmini noticed the eyes and said " ye ankho kitna manmohak hai Arya par na subhadra ke ankhe Hara hai aur nahi arjun ki toh iske kaise ay" (dear husband tho her eyes are charming but why are they green)

Revathi said "aur yeh chinh, yeh kya hai devarji " (and this birthmark, what are they for , bro in law"

On her left hand

Krishna said "ye iske jeevan ka udesh poora karne mein iska madat karega" ( for her to find the purpose of her life)

Balram said "tum kabhi kuch seede se kyun nahi bolte ho kanha, tum aur tumhare Leela na sirf tumhe hi samajh mein ayega. Ab do bhi sirf tum mama shree nahi ho. Yeh meri bhi bhanji hai " (why do you not tell anything properly kanha. You and your Leela. Only you will understand what you say. Now give me my niece. Only you are not her uncle)

Krishna said "Kitne tejasvi hai yeh dono, Mai in dono ko Tejas aur tejasvini bulaunga" (I will call him Tejas and her as tejasvini )

Rukmini and the others added "hum bhi" (we too)

Subhadra said to a daasi " kuch patra likhne ki samagri le aana Zara" (get me some materials for writing a couple of letters)

Daasi bowed and went to get it..... while subhadra was adoring her twins abhinaya and abhimanyu

 while subhadra was adoring her twins abhinaya and abhimanyu

.

.

  .

______________
782 words

1st chapter ends here.

Tell me how it was in the comments section

Next chapter also will be updated today itself....

Until then
Radhe radhe

Author Sakshi