chapter 25 - hastinapur

Abhinaya and Sher were sitting on top of the hastinapur tower from where they had a clear view of the ceremony. Welcoming the princes and princesses.

They heard a lot of commotion. Abhinaya saw that upapandavas, suthanu with maharaj drupad, yuvraj dristadyumna and senapati shikandini had come.

Draupadi was so happy to see her children as grown adults. She did their aarti, they took blessings of everyone except duryodhana, karna and ashwatthama.

Abhinaya saw all her mothers and kamakshi kaki (wife of ashwatthama) standing there.

She saw the dwarka family and everybody except the chaotic six.

Then they welcomed the other wives and sons of pandavas.

Mata devika and yaudeya bhaiya.

Mata valandhara and sarvarga bhaiya.

Karenu maa with niramitra bhaiya.

Vijaya maa with suhotra.

He is only one year younger than me and Manyu bhaiya.

"Kumar Arjun, where is abhimanyu?" Asked one of the kings

Arjun asked subhadra "bhadre, where is abhimanyu"

"He will come" subhadra replied in a cold voice which he did not notice.

Then again a horn was heard. A big army led by a young boy. He was very handsome. He rode a white horse. Abhinaya recognised the horse to be vyuh. The same horse she received on her birthday. His eyes screamed power. He appeared very confident.

Bheeshma, duryodhana and karna were very proud of him and his achievements. Draupadi was about to do the aarti, but she was stopped by Rajmata kunti who said "Draupadi, you are not his mother.  Subhadra is his mother. It is her right. Subhadra do the aarti." Draupadi felt insulted.

Subhadra did his welcome and said "My son, My Manyu, general of hastinapur and indraprastha army. A valiant warrior, pride of dwarka. RAJKUMAR ABHIMANYU" his name echoed in the palace

Abhimanyu took blessings of everyone and stood at a corner waiting for the others to return especially his twin.

Then again horny was heard. This time both vrushali and Supriya went and did his aarti and "behold a very known vaidya, humari Priya putr. RAJKUMAR VRISHAKETU"

Vrishaketu also took blessings and joined abhimanyu who hugged him.

They were waiting for the chaotic return of the six pranksters of the palace.

Again all their heads turned towards the entrance when the horn was heard. Bhanumati was having happy tears. She came, did their Aarti and said "RAJKUMAR LAKSHMAN and RAJKUMARI LAKSHMANA, my twins, my pride"

They also took blessings and joined abhimanyu and Vrishaketu.

Then came JAYANTH, ashwatthama was proud of his son. Kamakshi came and did his aarti. He first took blessings of his mother followed by his father. Then he took blessings of Vidur. Then the rest.

He was about to join the four when yudhishthir asked "why did you not take the blessings of elders first"

Jayanth swiftly answered "Mata, pitaji, guru, deivam. A rule i follow"

Bheem said "Since everyone is here. Can we start the Pooja?"

Kunti said "But my gudiya, the youngest has not yet arrived"

Draupadi said "who is left maa?"

Kunti answered "Abhinaya"
___________________
537 words

Chaotic six except abhinaya are together.

Next is abhinaya's arrival.

How was the chapter? Tell me in the comments section down

Next update is also today

Until then
Radhe Radhe

Author Sakshi