chapter 41 - queen (part 1)

Abhinaya said "he will handle all my kingdom related matters. And please consult him" pointing at the direction of arjun.

Well that is what arjun thought. But she was pointing at karna and duryodhana who were standing behind him

"When is the coronation, Zara?" Duryodhan asked.

"After a few years, suyo. My education is not complete. I was given a task which took me three years to complete. I had requested Gurudev to let spend a couple of weeks and then I will have to return to kailash. And anyway all the Princes and princesses are going to gurukul" Said Abhinaya.

Draupadi said "Thank God. You finally understood that you are not eligible to rule whole aryavart. And you are merging magadh under hastinapur making me the samragni" .with full attitude in her voice.

"My sister is more eligible than you, maharani" said Lakshmana shuting her up

"I think you misunderstood maharani. Samragni just told us that she will arrange care takers of Magadha in her absence. But she never told us about merging" said dwaith the Mahamantri of magadh.

"Because I am not merging it mahamantri. I have earned magadh and title of samragni with my hard work. Maharani Draupadi. I will not merge it so that your son can rule using my hard work. Anyway Mahamantri ji I called you her to meet suyodhana, son of ex-king of hastinapur dhritarashtra. And Angraj karna. They will be caretakers of magadh in my absence." Said abhinaya.

In the court.

Yudhishthir announced that all princes and princesses were going to train under his father in law, king of Southern panchal, maharaj drupad.

Abhinaya interrupting him said "Maybe you forgot maharaj only upapandavas and Rajkumari suthanu are going to train under him. Abhimanyu is going to train in dwarka. Jayanth and Lakshman will be trained by bhagwan parashuram. Lakshmana is learning under mata arundati. Vrishaketu is also learning under maharishi ved Vyas. I am taking training under ardhanarishwar themselves"

Yudhishthir got embarrassed and said " yes samragni is right. I apologise for the mistake. The court is dismissed for the day"

In the evening,

Everybody is in the training ground. Guess why?.
.
It is because.......
.
.
.
.

.
.

.

.

.
.

.

Abhinaya is having a duel with dhritarashtra.

Suthanu said "Maybe you do not consider me as your sister, but I consider you as my sister. And as a princess you should not fight a man. It is against law" acting concerned

Draupadi rebuked subhadra and said "Is this what you taught your daughter, subhadra. To raise her weapons against a man who was a king?"

Arjun said "subhadra, ask her to back out. NOW" more like screamed at her.

All eyes went to abhinaya. She closed her eyes to control her anger.

Abhinaya was silent meaning her anger would blast very soon. Everyone pitied the person on whom her anger would blast. Duryodhan asked a soldier to get karna as soon as possible as he and vrushali are only ones who could control her anger.

"How dare you, maharani Draupadi and Rajkumar arjun.? Did you forget the subhadra maa is the Rajmata of whole aryavart"

Everyone turned to the owner of the voice. It was abhimanyu.

Vrishaketu said "Rajkumar arjun, you forgot subhadra maa has four sons and two daughters who are enough to put whole world under her feet. And you will not order her. She is your freaking wife. Not your damn slave"

Jayanth said "Maharani Draupadi, as for what subha Maa taught us or her daughter...."

Lakshman continued "she has taught us to never raise our weapons on elders or else...."

Lakshmana finished the statement by saying "you two would have found six swords on your neck. Or abhinaya's sword would have cut your neck before the other five of us would even remove our swords"

____________________
700 words

Well abhinaya and her sharp tongue.

Abhinaya and all of the princes and princesses are still undergoing training.

Parth and panchali - a problem for subhadra

The five kids taking a stand for subhadra

The chaotic six share a deep bond with all mothers.

How was sthe chapter? Tell me in the comments section down

Next update is also today

Until then
Radhe Radhe

Author Sakshi