chapter 2 - The Letters (part 1)

Daasi bowed and went to get the materials required for writing letters

She got it and kept it in front of subhadra and asked "Anything else Kumari"

Subhadra said "Nothing else, you may leave now"

She decided to write two letters one to hastinapur to her kunti bua and another to her Arya, arjun .

She decided to write to hastinapur first

Letter to Hastinapur

Kunti bua, Jyesth pita dhritarashtra, Jyesth mata Gandhari, pitamaha bheeshma, mahamantri vidur ko Madhyama pandav Kumar Arjun ki vadhu, evam yadav Kumari subhadra ka shat shat Naman

I am happy to inform you all that I have given birth to Arjun's children

I have given birth to not one but two wonderful kids. Here in dwarka. One son and one daughter

  I request you all to come and bless the kids and me.

Aapki putri.
Arjun patni.
Subhadra....

Subhadra called " Sainik, yaha au" (soldier, come here)

A Sainik comes and says "Kumari, aapne bulaya" (you need anything princess)

Subhadra says "Ha, yeh patr hastinapur bhejdo aur hastinapur mein swargiya maharaj pandu ki Jyesth patni rajmata kunti ko Dena aur kehna ki unki putr arjun ki vadhu evam yadav Kanya subhadra ne Diya hai" (go to hastinapur and give it to late king pandu's eldest queen kunti and tell arjun wife and her daughter in law subhadra has sent this letter)

Sainik says "Jo agya Kumari" (as you wish princess)

She decided to write a letter to her husband, arjun.

She sits down to write when abhinaya speaks up andstarts crying

Subhadra picks her up and starts feeding her and starts playing with her.

She calls a dasi and tells us to prepare a bath for abhinaya

Then satyabhama comes and tells "bhadra tejasvini ko nehladeti hu mai, tum takh gayi hogi jao Aram Karo" (bhadre give her to me. I will give her a bath. You need rest.)

Subhadra says "Here bhabhi, take roshni with you"

She again sits down to write when abhimanyu starts wailing.

She picks him and after playing and feeding him.

She was about to take him to bath when kalindi came and said "Bhadra, Tejas ko mujhe dedo. Tujhe vishram ki avashyakta hai." (I will him a pampered bath. Go take rest)

Subhadra says "Here bhabhi" and goes back to write letter to her husband, arjun.

Letter to Arjun

Arya arjun, Jyesth bhrata yudhishthir, bhrata Bheem, pandu putr Nakul, pandu putr sahadev aur jiju Draupadi ko yadav Kanya subhadra ka pranaam.

I have given birth to children of arjun here in dwarka.

Arjun has become father of twins

I have named them abhimanyu and abhinaya. Do not worry I will ask my brothers to train them

Since the dyut sabha's rules you cannot come here but can send your blessings to the kids

Please bless your children

Apki behen evam.
Arjun sangini.
Subhadra...

Subhadra calls a Sainik and says "Jaldi se dwarka ke poorv disha mein jaun. Waha tumhe Pandavoun ki ek parn kuteer milega. Vaha mere aarya, pandav putr arjun evam samrat yudhishthir, samragni Draupadi ko mera pranaam Dena aur yeh patr sirf Kumar Arjun ko Dena aur kehna hi unki patni evam yadav Kanya kumari subhadra ne bheja hai" (soldier got to east of dwarka, in a hut you will find Pandavas and Draupadi. But give this letter to Arjun and say that his youngest wife subhadra has sent it)

The Sainik also leaves towards east.....
.
.
..
..
...
...

_________________
5

92 words

How will arjun react on the news ? Tell me in the comments

Next update 21Th April

Until then
radhe radhe

Author Sakshi