chapter 11 - dyut sabha

"Zara, you know that the pride of a warrior is his weapons and that of a woman is her clothes. Taking weapons from a warrior is equal to stripping him. In yudhishthir's Raja suya yagna, me karna and ashwatthama were insulted by samragni Draupadi, because I demanded an explanation of the death of shishupal and after some one's death how is yagna pure? " Said Gandhari nandhan

Abhinaya said "after killing someone in the yagna, it is no longer pure. You did the right thing suyo?"

"Both karna and ashwatthama were innocents yet they were punished too. Your mata, subhadra was against it and confronted them but your Jyesth mata was too stubborn on her decision." Said dhritarashtra suta.

"She is not my Jyesth mata suyo, do you know, suthanu jiji said samragni Draupadi hates me and my mother because we snatched pitaji from her" said abhinaya forgetting the presence of subhadra and balram who was getting angry on Draupadi.

"Draupadi jiji does not hate me, or you Roshni," said Krishna bhagini

"That is how I started to hate them and went to Mama shree for help in seeking revenge against them. My plan was just to take away their kingdom but not to humiliate her.

I sent Karna and ashwatthama away because I did not want them to be a part of this adharma.

Draupadi became dasi. Now I wanted to question yudhishthir about dharma. But then Mama shree said 'one who is married to five men, is not a kul vadhu of kuru vamsh, but a whore, therefore it is okay to strip her' and ordered Dushasan to do it. I wanted to stop the game. I told Dushyasana to stop dragging her as she was the same as bhanumati to him but he did not listen. I begged everyone to stop but they were bound by their dharma" said suyodhana.

"So it was dushasan kaka who humiliated samragni Draupadi and not you. So why does pitaji and his brothers and their wife hate you ? Suyo, do not worry, I will not hate you" said arjun suta.

"While all that was happening, I sent my loyal servant to Bring either karna or ashwatthama. But it was too late. Thanks to dwarkadhish shree Krishna, who saved Draupadi's honour. Tho my friends stopped this adharma, they were also blamed along with me.

Then, gandhar Raj shakuni, with the cunningness he had, made a pact that in the last game, if he wins, Pandavas along with drupad Kanya, would have to go to twelve years of vanvaas and one year of agyat vaas." Ended Gandhari nandhan.

The three of them understood the truth and they felt bad for misunderstanding the situations.

Abhinaya came and stood in front of him and took his hand and tied a bracelet and said "since we are friends now, I made this bracelet. One for you and one for me. Never remove it. Understood." Duryodhan nodded like an obedient child and saw that she had the same bracelet as his. This started the blossom of their new found bracelet.

The bracelet abhinaya made for suyodhana

White one is for duryodhana and black is for abhinaya

______________
570 words

How was the chapter? Tell me in the comments section

Well I got my nose pierced today so I was quite busy so couldn't post another chapter 😕

Next update on 29th April.

Until then
Radhe Radhe

Author Sakshi