chapter 60

When the Chaotic seven entered Magadha, they were welcomed with flowers. Abhinaya stopped and got down from the chariots. Others followed her. She started walking while asking the common people if they needed or required any changes in the current System.

The people were happy as she was asking their opinion as if it mattered. Then she saw an old couple. She asked dwaith, "where are their children?" To which he replied "vartasur killed them."

She went near the couple and said "I heard what happened to your children. I am sorry because I did not come soon to end his rule. I am sorry for your loss. But do tell me if there is anything I can do"

The couple said "samragni you have already done a lot. But we have only one wish. Our house was destroyed by vartasur, and the ministers from hastinapur are taking taxes from us. Please save us from the taxes."

Abhinaya said "what taxes?'

The female said "yes maharani, our house is in a village that is in border and the ministers from hastinapur and magadh both takes taxes from us also"

Abhinaya said "okay I will take strict actions against this. And mahamantri, make sure that the houses for them are constructed at the earliest. Until then, let them stay in the palace."

The couple thanked her.

Then abhinaya and others made their way to the palace

Dwaith had already asked one of the ministers to the servants to clean the palace for the queen.

The entrance to the palace is so majestic

The entrance to the palace is so majestic. It had a huge fountain with lotus growing in it.

Abhimanyu said "damn it is good

Abhimanyu said "damn it is good."

Lakshmana said "beautiful"

Lakshman said "so beautiful,"

Jayanth said "so elegant"

Vrishaketu said "just looking like a wow"

Siddharth and abhinaya laughed. Then both of them went to their respective rooms while dwaith guided the others so that all of them could freshen up and change.