chapter 27 - conversations (part 1)

Abhinaya went to her mothers and said "Subha maa, why are you crying? Bhanu maa, I want laddoo you made. Supriya Maa, how was the entry.? Kamakshi kaki, see I am fit and fine. Vrushu Maa, I missed you the most. And I told you, when I return I would make you all feel very proud of me"

Her mothers chuckled and thought 'she will never change'

Subhadra - Roshni, it is tears of happiness

Bhanumati - I made laddoos for all of you.

Supriya - Abhi, your entry was fire. It was splendid and of course magnificent.

Kamakshi - So Chaotic six is finally together. Now there will be chaos.

Vrushali - Putri, we are all very proud of you Naina.

She took all their blessings. Then she went to Gandhari and took her blessings as well and said "pitamahi, bless me so that I can lead my life with dharma and that we chaotic six never leave each other's sides"

Gandhari blessed and hugged her.

Then she went to dhritarashtra and said "I am back, old man"

"Who are you calling old, I am still young " he replied and she took his blessings

Then she greeted vidur and made her way to the Dwarka family.

Krishna - see dau, finally tejasvini remembered us.

Abhinaya hugged everyone and took their blessings.

Then she went to bheeshm and said "Gangeya, I am back after seven years. Did you miss me?" .

Bheeshma said " of course my dear mother, we all missed you"

Then she went to ashwatthama and hugged him. "Ashu I missed you, and now that I am back ....." Both ashwatthama and abhinaya turned towards duryodhana.

Everyone saw duryodhana gulp. Abhinaya said "Get ready for pranks all of you. Do not worry suyo, I and Ashu will tease the hell out of you"

Ashwatthama said "I missed you too Laila"

Then she went to duryodhana. Pandavas were shocked to see Abhinaya laughing with him. Abhinaya said "Suyo you know I Missed you a lot but not more than I missed papa"

Arjun thought abhinaya was speaking about him and was happy that she did not hate him.

Duryodhan said " I missed you a lot especially your kheer, I am sure Krishna missed it too. can you make it for me, ashwatthama, Krishna and your papa"

Krishna added "yes tejasvini, I missed it."

Abhinaya said "Of course suyo. I will make it only for you, Ashu and kanha mama. Papa does not eat sweets"

Arjun wondered 'since when did I stop eating sweet. Kheer is my favourite'

Then she went to karna and he said "Go away, Naina. You forgot me. You did not write to me in those four years. Do you know how scared I was. Stupid girl" with tears in his eyes.

Abhinaya hugged him, wiped his tears and said "I am sorry, papa, for making you worried."

Arjun was jealous when he heard abhinaya call karna as papa
_______________________
520 words

Arjun is jealous of karna.

Duryodhan is scared of abhinaya's teasing.

How is the chapter? Tell me in the comments section

Next update is also today

Until then
Radhe Radhe

Author Sakshi