chapter 8 - answers (part 4)

They turned and saw Balaram standing there.

Duryodhan said "Pranipat, guru dev"

Abhinaya said " Balu Mama"

Balaram sat with them and continued " When mata Gandhari came to know about it, she reluctantly agreed to the marriage as she did not want any war. Her brother tried to change her decision but all went in vain. She blind folded her eyes because she got to know that her would-be husband is born blind. The one who was afraid of darkness made her life a dark hallow"

Abhinaya said " Really, Mata Gandhari is a very strong woman"

Balaram continued" She was married but dhritarashtra and mata Satyavati made her life worse. Shakuni could not do anything, he was helpless and he took an oath to destroy the whole aryavart"

Abhinaya said "I think Mata Satyavati hates to see someone lead their life peacefully"

Duryodhan questioned " Gurudev, did Mama shree really do everything just for revenge?"

Balaram replied " Yes, my Priya shishya, i always wanted to tell you from the beginning that you were mere pawns in his masterplan, duryodhan"

Abhinaya filled with curiosity, questioned " Later what happened, balu mama"

"Later" Balaram was stopped by a voice.

" Maharaj, dwarkadhish shree Krishna has requested your presence in the court room" said a male servant.

"Well then, you guys can continue. I might not be able to join you two" Balaram said and went away....

" What mama shree showed me and my brothers was fake love, he was using us for revenge, I cannot imagine. Once I go back i should look more in this topic?" Duryodhan said in a very dejected tone

"Later suyo, now please tell your Zara, what happened after this?" Abhinaya questioned with a voice filled with curiosity

Duryodhan sighed and said '' Maharaj Pandu went to kunti bhoj for the swayamvar of mata kunti. Then he married her. On the very first night of their marriage, he leaves for war. And when he returned, he brought her a co-wife, Mata Madri, princess of madr desh.

Abhinaya said " Mata kunti must have felt so bad, suyo. Which dumb person leaves his newly wedded bride and goes to war, that too on their first night" she asked with a cute pout

Duryodhan said " I think it is mata kunti's bad luck. Her husband maharaj pandu, with his two wife went on a hunting trip, where on request of Mata Madri, maharaj pandu killed a deer couple, who happened to be a rishi couple. The rishi cursed him to die if he ever consummate his marriage. With guilty, he left the kingdom making dhritarashtra as the acting king, and he with his two wives, undertook sanyastva, and went to stay in the forest"

Abhinaya said " Mata kunti and Mata Madri had committed no crime, but still received this life of a hermit."

Duryodhan said "A husband and wife are like two sides of a coin. If husband does any mistake, wife is equally part of it"

Duryodhan continued the story " Here in hastinapur, mata Gandhari became pregnant. There in the forest, Mata kunti used her boon, which she received from Rishi durvasa in her childhood, to bore a divine child, from God of death and dharma, Yamraj, and named the child as Yudhishthir.

While even after 2 years, Mata Gandhari did not undergo labour. That is when maharaj dhritarashtra made her Head maid, sugdha pregnant from who he got a child, yuyutsu"

Abhinaya said " He made her head maid pregnant, after all the seva Mata Gandhari did to him"
______________
645 words

Guys do you think what Maharaj dhritarashtra did was right?

Also one question, should I make karna as the son of kunti, or son of Radha and adhirath

Was what Maharaj Pandu did right?

Tell me in the comments sections.

Next update on 25th April 2024
Bye see you.

Until then,
Radhe Radhe

Author Sakshi