chapter 56 - glimpse of past (part 1)

Maharaj yudhishthir said "samragni, maharani Draupadi is older than you. I hope you respect her for her age."

Chandra Priya said "then why do you not rebuke her when she interferes in my Matters maharaj. Let me clear your confusion, maharani Draupadi. Suyo do you have any problem if I call you suyo?"

Everyone turned towards him waiting for his reply.

Suyodhana said "no, since from your childhood, I have given you the permission to call me by my name. And maharani Draupadi, I do not have any problem"

Abhinaya said "Maharaj, we all will be leaving to magadh shortly. My mother and my family will accompany me too"

Arjun said "no subhadra is my wife, she will stay with me in hastinapur"

Abhinaya said "I am not asking your permission Rajkumar arjun, Maa has already promised me that she will stay in magadh with me. I am just informing you all"

Subhadra said "yes Maharaj I am going as I can not stay in a place were my children are ignored. So please forgive me"

Arjun said "But I am your husband, during the seven pheras we took during our marriage, you promised me that you would always stay by my side"

Subhadra said "if we are going in that way, then you promised me that you would always protect my children, our children but you did not do it. And Maharaj yudhishthir, it is my decision. Please let me go. My children need me the most just like how upapandavas and suthanu needs maharani Draupadi"

Yudhishthir nodded and abhinaya told "my coronation date will be announced shortly. And tomorrow morning only me and the Chaotic seven will leave for magadh. The elders will leave after a week" and sat in her place.

The court was dismissed shortly after that. Arjun was sitting in his room thinking about the time

Flashback

Arjun had just received the news that subhadra was pregnant. He was very sad because he was not in indraprastha with subhadra but in Ayodhya to invite them to Raja suya yagna.

Then he went to sleep, thinking about subhadra and their child. He saw a bad dream where subhadra has left with their child. He was pleading her to not leave him alone. But then he wook up.

It was morning already. After a few days, he had returned to indraprastha but could not meet subhadra because Draupadi and yudhishthir had given him a lot of responsibility. As Draupadi was nearly nine months pregnant with her and yudhishthir's second child.
_______________________
458 words

Subhadra will stay in magadh.

Arjun is remembering the past.

How was the chapter? Tell me in the comments section down

Next update is also today

Until then
Radhe Radhe

Author Sakshi