chapter 13 - traveling

"Zara, you are my brave warrior. Do not cry. I do want to stay but I am the yuvraj of both hastinapur and indraprastha. Until your uncle, yudhishthir comes back, I have to perform his duties. So I do have all duties and work. But I promise to write daily" said duryodhana as he wiped his tears.

"Can I come with you, then?" Asked subhadra nandhini

"No Zara. Your mata must allow that. If she allows, then I can take you with me" said suyodhana

Then a voice stopped their conversation "Okay, I would allow it". They turned towards the owner of the voice and found subhadra with abhimanyu in her arms. She continued "You can take abhinaya with you, bhrata duryodhana. If you are comfortable then take abhimanyu too. Hastinapur is their house too. Once they enjoy their stay, I will ask my brother to bring them back. I will be free from them for some time" she said and chuckled.

Duryodhan said "Is it okay with abhimanyu?"

"Of course, I am sorry. I thought very wrong of you. If my sister trusts you, then I trust you too Kaka" abhimanyu smiled at duryodhana.

"Uh oh, mata, can you me down. I will ask Mata Jambavanti to help me pack. I have to pack all of my handsome lotions, my favourite jewels and my clothes too" as soon as he was put down, he ran to Mata Jambavanti who was in her chamber.

Abhinaya and others laughed. She was happy to travel as it was her first time seeing a different kingdom besides dwarka.

Subhadra told others about it who were happy seeing the twins and their energetic faces.

"I have never seen them so lively, kanha" said sheshnag avatar.

"That they are. Let the kids have their time. Who knows what the future holds for them, dau" said madhav. 

Balram rolled his eyes said "You never say anything properly, you and your Leela, kanha"

Abhinaya came to Krishna mama and said "Kanha mama, I will miss you" and hugged him and whispered in his ears " especially stealing makkan"

Krishna said "but I will not miss you, and now I will get extra makkan too"

Then the three people left dwarka and made there way towards the forest.

During night falls, they stayed near a waterfall.

They had some food and next day, they travelled through the forest and stopped near the entrance of Anga, as it was already night.

"Is this hastinapur suyo" asked abhinaya. To which duryodhana replied "No Zara, this is Anga, my friend karna rules this kingdom"

Abhimanyu questioned "why are we here kaka"

Abhinaya answered "Because I wanted to meet karna kaka"

Duryodhan continued "and until gandhar Raj shakuni and Dushyasan are in hastinapur, I can not take you two there. So I am making a plan to send them away so until then, you two and me, we will stay here with karna. You know karna has many sons, his youngest son is of your age. His name is Vrishaketu. And Zara you have so many brothers here"

Abhimanyu asked "Will they teach me talwar bazi, kaka"

Duryodhan said "you can ask them to teach you abhi"

_______________________
590 words

Subhadra allowed twins to go with duryodhana

Abhi twins are traveling out of dwarka for first time.

Karna's youngest son is same age as abhi twins.

Will they become friends.

How was the chapter? Tell me in the comments.

Next update is 30th April
See you then

Until then
Radhe radhe

Author Sakshi