chapter 20 - chaotic six

It has been a month since the twins arrived in Anga. They become close to karna and his family. One day abhinaya and ashwatthama were going to shiv mandir for Puja but forgot flowers so they decided to get some flowers

"Ashu, why are you not talking to your father?" Abhinaya asked.

Ashwatthama stiffened a bit at the mention of his father, and he took a deep breath and said "Laila, he was silent when that adharma of sabha. He was following some stupid dharma. Do you know what he considers Draupadi as his daughter. Yet he let that happen to her. He could have done something about it"

"Or he could have not, Ashu. You know he regrets it and Ashu, the most important thing is that he loves you the most. You know that my father does not acknowledge my existence. You have a father who gives up anything and everything for you. Thank God I got a best friend like suyo, uncle like you and father like karna. Give him a chance Ashu. Do not regret it later." Saying so she went inside the temple with the flowers they collected.

Duryodhan made sure that neither his uncle shakuni nor his brother dushasan were in hastinapur. After making sure, the twins, Vrishaketu, jayanth, karna ashwatthama and duryodhana travelled to hastinapur the next day.

Everyone came to welcome them but were surprised to see two more kids with them

While taking aarti, Mata Gandhari asked "Putr, duryodhana, who are the two kids with you?"

He answered "Mata, you take aarti first then I will tell you all"

After aarti, duryodhana said "This is Abhimanyu and this is Abhinaya. Got any idea mata.

Well Zara this is maharani Gandhari, my mother and your grandmother."

Abhinaya went to her and said "you are the strongest woman i have seen, pitamahi" and took her blessings

Duryodhan continued"This is Maharaj dhritarashtra, the king and your pitamaha"

She went to him and said "A person who fought all odds should give me his blessings" and took his blessings.

Duryodhan - This is Mahamahim bheeshm, your great grandfather.

Abhinaya said to bheeshm - I admire you a lot Gangeya.

Duryodhan - This is Mahamantri vidur, your grandfather.

Abhinaya said to Vidur - The one who proved that knowledge is needed more than weapons.

Duryodhan - This is my wife bhanumati, your kaki shree.

Abhinaya said to bhanumati - Bhanu maa is the only love of suyo.

She took all their blessings except for kunti

Duryodhan - This is Rajmata, kaki shree Kunti, your grandmother.

Abhinaya first took her blessings and raised her asking her to be picked up.

She said "You look like a doll, pritha" while cupping her cheeks

(A/N - pritha is birth name of kunti. Before shursen gave her to kunti bhoj, His cousin, adopted pritha. Hence her name became kunti)

Everyone was thinking about what abhinaya said. Bhishma was happy that someone called him Gangeya. The name he treasured and was very proud of.

Kunti was happy that her grandchildren were here.

Duryodhan took Vrishaketu, jayanth and twins to meet his twins.

Lakshman and Lakshmana. His twins.

The six kids got attached easily. They named themselves as chaotic six.

Outfit for abhi twins

Outfit for laksh twins

Outfit for Vrishaketu and Jayanth

_______________________
575 words

Hastinapur now.

Chaotic six formed.

How was the chapter? Tell me in the comments section down

Next update is also today

Until then
Radhe Radhe

Author Sakshi