chapter 59 - accusations (part 2)

Abhinaya turned towards vidur and said "mahamantri, you are knowledgeable person, you tell me which theif will go near a cabin from where he or she has stolen with the item in their hand"

Mahamantri vidur said "no person in his right mind would do that"

Abhinaya said "right. Now maharaj yudhishthir, you are sitting idoly when an innocent is being punished for no reason. Is this what you preach? As the samragni I can take strict actions against you but I will not. I had made it clear, that there will be no caste system in whole aryavart but I can still see it is present in both hastinapur and panchal. When kingdoms like Ayodhya and Dwarka are also following it, why can you not? Give me one valid reason. You two, maharaj yudhishthir and Maharaj drupad, remember it will not take me more than three mornings , ignore the nights, to wage a war and take control over both the kingdoms without any presence of army" in a cold tone.

Every one was shocked to know she has the capability to annex the two powerful kingdoms in just three days and that too without any presence of army. Now they were even more scared yet more proud of their queen.

Siddarth said "you alone take three days. But when both me and you are together. Three days is too much. One and half day considering night too as we can easily fight at night due to the training we under went. We can do it easily. What do you say?"

Now it shocked everyone else as she could also fight at night.

Abhinaya said "Lakshman, asked the vaidya to treat her. I will be there in a few minutes. Jay please make arrangements for us to leave for magadh soon. Lakshmana will you please take her to my room"

Then the three went to do the jobs she entrusted them with. Lakshman went to call the vaidya. Jayanth went to make arrangements. Lakshmana took the maid to room where abhinaya was staying.

Abhinaya was very angry. Karna noticed that and went to her with vrushali. Both of them hugged her. Abhinaya closed her eyes. For a few minutes.

Vrushali said "putri calm down."

Karna said "Naina, control your emotions and temper"

Then abhinaya opened her eyes. There was fire in it. She said "maharaj, if Rajkumari can give my maid punishment without any valid reason, in my absence. Then I can give her maid too. I have a valid reason and Rajkumari suthanu is also present here"

Yudhishthir nodded. Two soldiers brought the maid. She was made to kneel down. Abhinaya used the same whip to whip her. She whipped her only once. The maid let out a loud shriek.

Abhinaya said "my maid has with stood seven whips. She could not bare one. Huh. So weak" and left the sabha.

Every one including yudhishthir and Draupadi also stood up to respect her as she was the queen of queens.

Abhinaya directly went to the room where she had been staying and her maid was being treated.

The vaidya said "it may takes weeks to get okay. But for one week, she can not travel at all"

Abhimanyu asked "any scars"

The doctor replied "well the wounds are very deep. There fore, it will leave a couple of scars"

Abhinaya turned towards subhadra who was also there. She said "maa, I need to go but Rashi will stay here. When you come get her too"

Subhadra nodded and abhinaya took the blessings of all the elders except Draupadi and her husbands.

Abhinaya left towards magadh with dwaith, and the others members of chaotic Seven
___________________
677 words

Abhinaya and her accurate points. She is no less than any lawyer in Kali yug.

Karna and vrushali - the only ones who can control abhinaya and her anger.

Rashi, the maid, will have scars for no reason

How was the chapter? Tell me in the comments section down

Next update is also today

Until then
Radhe Radhe

Author Sakshi