chapter 14 - Anga Rajya

They went to sleep while abhimanyu protectively hugged abhinaya to sleep.

Duryodhan smiled remembering his childhood when he was protective of dushala and Lakshman being protective of Lakshmana.

He felt so happy meeting abhinaya.

He wrote a letter to karna saying he and the twins of subhadra will be joining them.

The Letter to Karna

Priya Mitry Karna,

Kuru Kumar, hastinapur yuvraj duryodhana ka pranipat.

Mujhe tumhe batate hue aatyanth prasanta horayi hai ki meri saath mei apni do naye dosto ko bhi laa Raha hu.

Voh hai abhinaya aur abhimanyu, arjun aur subhadra ke bacche.

Kal subah hum teeno Anga Rajya mein pravesh karenge.

Baki baatein mein tab bataunga jab hum milenge

Tumhari mitr
Duryodhan

Next day

They were about to enter when duryodhana said "kids, you see the big wall right, it is entry to Anga Rajya. This was a very poor kingdom and was ruled by bandits at one point of time. Mitr karna made this kingdom caste free" he said proudly.

"Suyo, can we walk from here

"Suyo, can we walk from here. This place is so beautiful. It feels like kingdom of dreams. I want to explore the place, Can we, please?" Said duryodhana's Zara, with a cute face and puppy eyes which was impossible to resist by duryodhana who agreed

 I want to explore the place, Can we, please?" Said duryodhana's Zara, with a cute face and puppy eyes which was impossible to resist by duryodhana who agreed

Abhinaya and abhimanyu got down and started strolling through the market. The twins found the market to be so different from that of dwarka.

Abhinaya was admiring the different varieties of books

Abhinaya was admiring the different varieties of books. Abhimanyu admired the beauty of things (jewels, mirror, clothes)

A man dressed in royal came near duryodhana. Duryodhan smiled at him. He smiled back and asked "Mitr, why are you alone. You said you will bring some new friends? Where are they?"

Duryodhan said "Who said I am alone, The twins were here only, arae, where did they go?". He realised they are hiding behind him, hiding from the person.

"Manyu, Zara. Come out. This is my friend, angraj, karna" Duryodhan said.

Abhimanyu comes out and said "pranipat, kaka" and touched his feeyfor blessing. Karna blessed him "Aayushman bhava putr" (may you live a long life son)

Duryodhan realised that abhinaya is still hiding behind him. So he picked her up and said "Zara, this is karna. I told you about him. Right. He also loves books. He has a big library too"

On hearing the word library, her eyes lit up. She asked karna to pick her up.

"You shine like a sun, but suyo said you are also calm like moon too" said abhinaya while caressing his face.

Duryodhan picked up abhimanyu and they four made their way to the palace where vrushali and Supriya were waiting with aarti ki taal.

Karna said "This is vrushali kaki and this is Supriya kaki"

The twins took their blessings.

Vrushali and Supriya put the twins to sleep due to the long journey they had taken.

Vrushali, Supriya, karna and duryodhana came to garden where duryodhana said all the things that happened in dwarka and especially how abhinaya understood him.

"Abhinaya is your new friend" said karn to which duryodhana smiled and asked "so vrushali bhabhi, when will the kids be back from nanihaal"

Vrushali said "tonight Bhrata"
Supriya added "now that they got a cute sister and another brother to play with...."
Karna completed her statement by saying "I am sure they are going to spoil the twins".

Karna also said "I can not wait to see ashwatthama's reaction. He is coming next week"

"Aarya, did bhrata ashwatthama talk to guru dronacharya yet?" Question Supriya.

Karna nodded his head as no and said "he has not spoken to guru dronacharya after the dyut sabha."
________________________

640 words

Karna met abhi twins.

Ashwatthama does not talk to guru dron.

How was the chapter? Tell me in the comments

Next update is also today.

Until then
Radhe Radhe

Author Sakshi