chapter 36 - reveal

abhimanyu came there and said "maa I am hungry, come feed me"

Jalajakshi said "But Rajkumar abhimanyu, go to Subhadra, Supriya is not your mother"

All the people present in the feast were silent and everybody heard what she said.

Subhadra, bhanumati, vrushali and kamakshi came there with other members of Chaotic six.

They noticed the pitiful gaze of some royals.

Vrishaketu said "If Supriya maa does not have children, then who on earth are we six?" Showing himself and chaotic six.

Jalajakshi said "you are the son of vrushali. Lakshman and Lakshmana are twins of bhanumati. Abhimanyu and abhinaya are twins of subhadra. Jayanth is the son of kamakshi. Now tell me who is supriya's kid here"

Abhimanyu said "just like lord shree ram and his brothers were sons of all three mothers...."

Lakshmana and Lakshman said "we six are children of these five mothers"

Jayanth said "all of our mothers agree"

All the mothers nodded their heads.

Karna noticed abhinaya who was closing her eyes to control her anger. When she opened her eyes duryodhana and ashwatthama noticed they were red.

Abhinaya said "I think it is you who has a problem here because everyone else agrees to jayanth's statement. I think you are just jealous of Supriya maa as she is the queen of the Kingdom of Anga."

Jalajakshi said "even then Supriya is childless. Subhadra, bhanumati, kamakshi and vrushali just pitied her and shared their children with her. See Draupadi, can she share her children. No mother can"

Abhinaya said " respect first. Rani jalajakshi. Supriya Maa is a queen. So are other mothers. They are not your friends. And about samragni Draupadi, she cannot share her children because she does not have that big heart. Just like Manyu bhaiya and Laksh twins said we are six children of five mothers. Respect first. Rajkumari"

Jalajakshi shouted "Do you know who I am. I am the queen of gandhar."

Abhinaya made a face that said 'so'

Jalajakshi said "you are a princess, will you be able to even lift any weapon, like I can. I am the student of asur guru shukracharya himself"

Karna was proud of Chaotic six for standing up for their Supriya maa.

Abhinaya gave a boring look and said "I am student of your guru's guru. I am the student of ardhanarishwar themselves. Do you have the guts to face me. About weapons. Do you know my other identity. Ever heard of chandrapriya."

Jalajakshi Started sweating on that name.

Everyone knew who is chandrapriya. She was the queen of Magadha. And the ruler of whole aryavart. She is the one who defeated varthasur.

Everyone was shocked with the reveal.

That first abhinaya was the student of ardhanarishwar themselves. And she was also Chandrapriya. The one who Asur guru himself feared.

___________________
562 words

Tho I know shakuni was not married, jalajakshi is a fictional character like Siddharth.

Jalajakshi is daughter of shakuni and the queen of gandhar.

Jalajakshi insults Supriya

The chaotic six protect their Supriya maa.

Jalajakshi is the student of asur guru shukracharya

Everyone got to know that abhinaya is the student of ardhanarishwar.

Chandrapriya is the queen of Magadha which happens to be abhinaya's secret identity.

Asur guru himself feared chandrapriya

How was the chapter? Tell me in the comments section down

Next update is also today

Until then
Radhe Radhe

Author Sakshi