Chapter 18: Harsh angry British words

Henry left the power tripping lady cop in the dust and eventually made it to William's apartment.
William wasn't there which made Henry mad even though he already assumed.
Henry's outfit and appearance allowed him to pass as a maintenance man, so he used that to his advantage, and went to ask the landlord for the master key.
"Maintenance usually comes by during the day, why are you here so late?" The confused middle aged landlord named Gage asked.
"Oh I take it that you weren't told they're hiring night crews" Henry said smiling.
"No I wasn't told anything about it, this is news to me" Gage said.
"Ah I see, may I please have the key?" Henry asked.
"Who called this late anyways?" Gage asked.
"A man named William Afton called about a leaky faucet and a broken stove" Henry said.
"Oh alright, I can unlock his unit for you, but I'm not giving you the key" Gage said.
"That's fine, I won't be too long" Henry said.
Henry followed Gage back to William's apartment and waited for him to unlock the door.
"You're all set, good night sir" Gage said, smiling as he left.
"Thanks I appreciate it!!" Henry called out.
Psshh that was too easy, I didn't even have to have my tools on me!!, Henry thought, as he entered William's apartment, shutting and locking the door.
He stripped down to his boxers, sat on top of William's bed comforter, turned on the TV, and waited.

William's POV:
William and Y/N decided to take a walk around the not so busy mall.
So many stores and food court restaurants were either closed or closing.
They held each other's hands the entire time because they both felt pretty uneasy.
They were both broke and didn't buy anything but shared a 20 piece chicken nugget box and large curly fries.
Yes they're disgusting, they drank out of the same cup, double dipped in the same sauce, ate with their mouths open, and shamelessly burped multiple times.

Time skip

William dropped Y/N off at his home.
"I'm a little annoyed that the night is ending so soon" William chuckled.
"Is this your way of telling me that you want me to invite you inside?" Y/N chuckled.
"Bingo! You've read my mind!" William laughed.
"Alright, bring your British ass inside then!!" Y/N giggled, as William followed behind.
"I'm gonna go brush my teeth and wash Sally's stupid dna off of my body, feel free to watch a movie and help yourself to my snack stash" Y/N said, grabbing their change of clothes.
While Y/N was taking a long shower, William decided to text Henry and get on his nerves.
I'm at Y/N's house loser, feel free to wait for me though, I have a new resurfaced memory to talk to you about, William texted.
What makes you think I'm at your trashy ghetto apartment Willy hmm?, Henry texted.
You probably took a picture of my application and got my phone number from it, I wouldn't be surprised if you also have my email and home address creep, William texted.
I wouldn't have to dig for information like a creep if you opened up to me more and stopped being stubborn and closed off, Henry texted.
The one who's stubborn is you for not leaving me alone like a normal person, William texted.
You blocked me for 5 fucking years Willy, haven't you shut me out long enough?!, Henry texted.
No I originally planned to shut you out forever and I'm still sticking to that plan, William texted.
Well too damn bad Willy, I'm right here waiting for you, and you can't hide from me and avoid me forever, Henry texted.
Oh but what if I can Henry, William texted.
We're resuming our face to face discussion from earlier whether you want to or not, Henry texted.
And I'm leaving Hurricane when my lease expires, whether you like it or not, William texted.
I'm not the same 13 year old boy you abandoned when we were kids, yes I'll still cry but I'll follow you and find you this time, Henry texted.
I didn't abandon you, my dad was irresponsible and dragged my mum and I into it, William texted.
And you cut me off without warning 4 years later on your own accord, so you still abandoned me Willy, Henry texted.
Whatever makes you feel better cuntface, William texted.
I haven't felt good since before you left me Willy, I'm not letting you leave me and abandon me again this time, Henry texted.
Oh you clingy, delusional, pathetic, psychotic, piece of shit!! You better not still be in my fucking flat when I get back!!, William texted.
You can hurt my feelings and make me cry with your harsh angry British words, but you won't make me leave, I'm yours forever Willy, Henry texted.
Cry yourself to sleep then you big crybaby, when you're done, I'll wash my hair, pits, cock, balls, ass, and feet with your tears, William texted, laughing his peachy ass off behind the screen.